What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Vital Science Corporation is an independent Canadian company that is dedicated to producising innovative, effective and clinically proven skin care solutions. Vital Science is the parent company of Dermaglow the makers of Nuvectin. Vital Science is the leader in producing safe, non-invasive anti-aging products. With the combined disciplines of pharmacology, dermatology and naturopathy Vital Science claims to have manufactured advanced skin-care alternatives that are clinically proven, all under the Dermaglow line.
Dermaglow has created three of Canada’s top 10 skin care products making Dermaglow one of the fastest growing cosmeceutical firms in Canada. Every skin care product including Nuvectin is claimed to be rigorously tested, including clinical trials using state of the art labs focusing on the long term effectiveness of their products.
Nuvectin is Dermaglow’s main product and promotes “Advanced Therapy For Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles.” Nuvectin specializes in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles and uses a peptide complex with Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, an alternative to Botox. Peptides work by stopping neurotransmitters, which cause the facial muscles to work overtime, ultimately resulting in the cause of fine lines and wrinkles. This peptide relaxes facial muscles by stopping neurotransmitters and giving a paralyzing effect that is similar to Botox.
There are other products in the Neuvectin Line such as: Advanced Night Treatment, which promotes hydration and a very slight peeling of the skin and Instant Wrinkle Eraser, which works instantly reducing wrinkles up to 90%. Unfortunately, the effects are only temporary. Advanced Instant Lift Serum is another product that is recommended to be paired with Nuvectin, and which is claimed to instantly tighten your skin. There is also Moisture Cream SPF 30, which is mostly marine protein with a SPF 30 rating and Advanced Eye Contour, which relieves puffiness and bags under the eyes. Collagen Lip Plumper, which contains a peptide complex and is used like lipstick. Advanced Upper Lip Repair, which is for long time smokers to eliminate lines in the upper lip. Advanced Cellulite Therapy, which thickens the epidermis and reduces thighs supposedly in 4 weeks.
- All products are available online and through several different retail stores.
- Nuvectin focus’ on all the specific areas of the skin that need help.
- The results of clinical trials appear promising.
- Several Nuvectin products make certain claims as to the various effect they provide, however some of the products repeat themselves in the product description of the effects your are looking for.
- Only a few of the products have a full list of ingredients and several of these included a synthetic preservative that has been know to cause skin irritations and sometimes allergic reactions.
- No information on Nuvectin or other counterparts of the Dermaglow line. There needs to be research to find out about other Nuvectin products such as where they are made.
- Ideally, users will purchase several Nuvectin products for specific trouble areas, and putting together this multi-product regimen could become expensive and time consuming.
The Bottom Line
There seem to be a lot of promises being claimed by Nuvectin products. However Nuvectin will not show the results of clinical studies. They also do not have any formal testimonies on their site, nor do they show a full list of ingredients for every product. To find out the complete contents of even one product you need to do research on other websites. Nuvectin should reveal the contents of all the Dermaglow line to better educate justifiably concerned consumers about their product line.