What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The Company Nutrimetics has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Greece, Australia and New Zealand. Each country has a corresponding website that gives product information regarding the products in the Nutrimetics range. We are told that all of the products in the Nutrimetics range are 100% natural. Nutrimetics produces a range of skin care products including anti-aging products. They also produce natural hair products and household products.
Anti-aging products within the Nutrimetics range include the Nutrimetics Anti-aging Intense Night Cream. We are told that this anti-aging product includes Natural Bio Phyntox TM, as well as Vitamin E and Vitamin C. We are not, however, given a full and comprehensive list of ingredients present in the Nutrimetics Anti-aging Intense Night Cream. We are told that it will reduce the lines and wrinkles on your face. We are not presented with any evidence to back up the claims of the manufacturers of this product.
Another product in the Nutrimetics anti-aging range is the Nutrimetics Anti-aging Firming Eye Cream. This cream seems to contain the same major active ingredients as the Intense Night Cream, with the addition of Apricot Kernel Oil. There are no price details given for the products in the Nutrimetics anti-aging range. This means that we are unable to assess whether the products are competitively priced in relation to similar products for sale on the market. It does not seem as if they can be ordered directly from the official website. There is no information regarding a full money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Nutrimetics anti-aging range. There is no offer of a free trial size sample via the official website.
- We are told that the products in the Nutrimetics range are one hundred percent natural.
- There are detailed official websites for the Nutrimetics range of products in different languages.
- The Nutrimetics range of products includes specific anti-aging products.
- You cannot order the products directly from the official Nutrimetics website.
- There are no details given for products on the Nutrimetics website.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Nutrimetics range.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample via the official website.
The Bottom Line
The Nutrimetics range of skin care products are not the only range of natural products offering anti-aging treatments. We felt that the official website was rather difficult to navigate. Also there was some fundamental information missing such as the price of products. We cannot recommend the anti-aging products in this range over and above other anti-aging products for sale.