What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for Nurture Me skin care products tells us that this line is made up of natural products that are hand crafted in Western Australia. The products in the Nurture Me range can be ordered directly from the official website, or otherwise the website gives a list of stores in Australia where they can be purchased. The Nurture Me range of skin care products includes cleansers, face mists, exfoliators and anti-aging products. Two of the main anti-aging products in the Nurture Me range include the Nurture Me By Day cream and the Nurture Me By Night cream.
The official website for Nurture Me tells us that the Nurture Me By Day Cream includes Rosewood Essential Oil which will aid with cell regeneration and Lavender Essential Oil which will sooth the skin. The Nurture Me By Day cream also includes Vitamin B5 and Grapefruit Seed Extract. The Nurture Me By Night Cream includes Franckincense, and Neroli which we are told will restore the cellular tissue in the skin. The manufacturers of Nurture Me claim that the Jojoba Oil and the Carrot Seed Oil in the Nurture Me By Night cream will help to promote a youthful appearance.
The ingredients in these two anti-aging creams by Nurture Me are ingredients that can be found in a whole host of other one hundred natural anti aging creams on the market. The manufacturers of Nurture Me products do not give us any information regarding what makes their anti-aging products more effective than others for sale on the market which contain similar ingredients. Nurture Me also sells a travel pack of various Nurture Me products. This is sold online at a price of $30. The price of the Nurture Me range of products is given in Australian Dollars rather than US Dollars, making it difficult to tell if and for how much these products are a sold in the United States.
- We are told that all of the products in the Nurture Me range are 100% natural.
- The Nurture Me products can be ordered directly online.
- There are specific anti-aging products within the Nurture Me range of products.
- The price of all products in the Nurture Me range is given in Australian Dollars.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Nurture Me range.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample via the Nurture Me official website.
- The anti-aging products in the Nurture Me range are not the only 100% natural anti-aging products on the market, meaning that those interested have plenty of choices.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day there is just no comparative evidence that the anti-aging products in the Nurture Me range are more effective than other natural anti aging products for sale that contain similar ingredients. Given the fact that the Nurture Me line seems to be primarily available in Australia, US consumers may want to find something similar closer to home.