What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
As they age many women look for a solution to age spots and hyperpigmentation. These skin problems are often a result of over-exposure to the sun. Other women, however, experience hyperpigmentation and other skin problems if they take Hormone Replacement Therapy during Menopause. The skin lightening cream Nur76 is just one of the many products
on the market which the manufacturers claim have been formulated to reduce age spots and hyperpigmentation.We are also told that it will reduce a user’s lines and wrinkles.
There is no official website for Nur76, but those who sell it online tell us that it does not contain any chemicals, bleach or hydroquinone. The online shops that sell Nur76 give a full and comprehensive list of ingredients present in this skin lightening treatment. The ingredients include Liquorice, Bearberry, Kojic, Kiwi Extract, Vitamin C, and Arbutin.
These ingredients are ingredients which are commonly used in skin lightening treatments that also do not contain hydroquinone. However those who sell Nur76 on line do not tell us what makes it more effective than other skin lightening treatments that contain similar ingredients. Those who manufacture Nur76 also claim that it can diminish lines and wrinkles. However, we do not see any powerful anti-aging treatments in the list of ingredients present in Nur76. We do know that Vitamin C, which is present in Nur76, can help with the synthesis of collagen, but it is not powerful enough by itself to make a huge difference to lines and wrinkles. There is a ninety day full money back guarantee upon the purchase of Nur76. There does not, however, seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via any of the online shops we found that sell Nur76.
- There is an offer of a 90-day full money back guarantee upon purchase of Nur76.
- Nur76 can be ordered directly from online shops.
- The manufacturers of Nur76 tell us that it does not contain any chemicals, bleach or hydroquinone.
- Nur76 is not the only skin lightening treatment on the market that does not contain chemicals, bleach or hydroquinone.
- There is no official website for Nur76.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample via the online shops that sell this product.
- We are given no comparative information as to what makes it more effective than other skin lightening treatments which contain similar ingredients.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturers of Nur76 tell us that it will diminish age spots and hyperpigmentation and that it will also reduce lines and wrinkles. The ingredients present in Nur76 can be found in a whole host of other skin lightening treatments on the market. Also we do not see any truly effective wrinkle fighting ingredient in the list of ingredients for Nur76.