There does not seem to be an official website for the anti-wrinkle product NuPeptin Advanced Wrinkle Therapy, but those who sell this product online tell us that it will even out skin tone and that it will minimize lines and wrinkles. The major active ingredients in the NuPeptin Advanced Wrinkle Therapy are Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.
Those who sell NuPeptin online tell us that it will even out skin tone and that it will also minimize lines and wrinkles. Those selling it tell us that it should be applied to your face three times a day. There is also a NuPeptin Advanced Wrinkle Therapy cream formulated for the eyes. It can be ordered directly from online shops at a price of $29.99. Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, which is one of the key ingredients in NuPeptin, is also known under the trade name of Argireline. NuPeptin is of course not the only anti-wrinkle treatment available which contains Argireline. Clinical trials have shown that Argireline can have a positive effect on signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles. However, we are given no information as to what the manufacturers believe distinguishes this anti-wrinkle treatment from other anti-aging treatments on the market which also contain Argireline as a major active ingredient.
NuPeptin also includes Cucumber, Green Tea Extract, Ginger and Gingko Biloba. These ingredients of course are also commonly found in other anti-aging treatments on the market. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of NuPeptin, nor is there an offer of a free trial sample via on line shops which sell it.
- A full and comprehensive list of ingredients is given for NuPeptin.
- NuPeptin can be ordered directly from online shops.
- It can be purchased at a reasonable price.
- There is no official website for NuPeptin.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of NuPeptin.
- There is no offer of a free trial size sample of NuPeptin via on line shops which sell this product.
- We are not presented with any clinical or product development evidence which shows that NuPeptin achieves superior results than other anti aging creams which also contain Argireline.
The Bottom Line
Clinical tests have shown that the ingredient Argireline can have a noticeable effect on signs of aging such as wrinkles and lines. However NuPeptin is certainly not the only anti aging product on the market that contains this ingredient and we have no information as to what makes it more effective than other products which also contain Argireline. Also there are some other anti-aging creams available which, as well as containing Argireline, also contain the powerful peptide combination Matrixyl 3000.