What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Nulase is a skin care system that is combined by using the products with a UV Light applicator. This process claims to restore the skin’s elasticity, reduce the signs of aging and smooth wrinkles. The website did not provide any company background or dermatologist names. There was no information that we could find about the creator of the products or how the formulation came about.
There are several products in this line. They include:
- Light Applicator.
- Light-Activated Repair Cream.
- Collagen Masque.
- Foaming Cleanser.
- Milk Cleanser.
- Diamond Exfoliator.
- Regenerating Moisturizer.
The Nulase website did not provide a full list of ingredients for the products, but we will list a few of the active ingredients.
In the Light-Activated Repair Cream there is Brown Algae, Sea Algae, Mugwort, Yeast, Urea, and Seaweed.
In the Milk Cleanser there is Linden, Cypress, Pinus, and Coconut Milk.
In the Diamond Exfoliator there is real diamond microcrystal and natural enzymes.
- The product line is paraben-free. Parabens are synthetic preservatives that have been linked to skin irritation.
- The products are moderately priced. This makes them affordable to just about anyone who wants to take care of their skin. It’s not too pricy to scare users away, but not too cheap to make you think it’s not worth it.
- The system doesn’t appear to be complicated. It seems the foundation of the system is just the light applicator and the Light-Activated Repair Cream, so the other products are optional (but recommended.)
- The website does not discuss any scientific or clinical trials about the efficacy of the product. We read some testimonials on the website, but nothing with facts to back it up.
- The website doesn’t list all the ingredients in their products. We can’t stress enough how important it is to the informed customers these days to have that information.
- We don’t really know about Nulase as a company. There is no background information and no doctor to look at. There seems to be no “face” to the product. The website isn’t extensive in it’s information and left us wanting lots more.
The Bottom Line
Nulase offers a 60 day money-back guarantee, and the fact the products do not contain parabens is a plus. What ingredients were listed appear to be safe for your skin. In the FAQ section of the website Nulase tells you that the use of the light applicator is safe, painless, and pleasant to use. With little information on the rest of the ingredients you might want to stay clear if you have ultra sensitive skin and need to know up front what is in a product. The price isn’t too steep, but again, without a lot of information on the company itself, more research and clinical trials to view, our opinion is still up in the air about this experimental approach to wrinkle fighting.