Wondering about how NuFace works?
With just a few minutes a day, NuFace claims to fight wrinkles and help facial contour. The Carole Cole Company is behind NuFace. The business started in 2000, but it looks like the official website was purchased in 2015. The device is sold directly, but outside retailers also offer it.
What is NuFace?
NuFace is a device that’s used for five minutes a day. It is supposed to reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone. You can also choose to complete a 15-minute treatment for better results. You simply rub the metal head on the face. There are instruction videos to help the customer better understand the method.
Quick Facts on NuFace
- Works in just five to 15 minutes a day.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
- There is a 60-day guarantee.
- Users have had both good and bad experiences.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on NuFace?
“I’d love to say the NuFace device is like a facelift at home, but that’s just not how it works,” says our Skincare Editor. “We don’t doubt that some customers have noticed some changes, but we have to look at everything and that includes quality and price, as well.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The first problem we noticed with NuFace was the quality of construction. According to some buyers, it lasted less than three months, but in other cases it lasted more than a year.
- “My charging base stopped working unless I hold it a certain way so it can charge other than that if I can get it to charge it’s fine.”
- “Well mine stopped working after only using it a handful of times.”
Customers also experienced the exact opposite.
- “I have been using it for 4 months and so far nothing adverse.”
- “Have had this for about a year and have seen a little improvement over time.”
Another issue, as you’d expect, deals with effectiveness. Users fall on both sides of the fence with this one. Positive customers offered:
- “I used this device daily for 10 weeks and found it to be effective. It does NOT provide an immediate result, nor does it give a “face lift” that is significantly noticeable.”
- “My face feels soft, I don’t feel like I look so tired.”
Negative NuFace reviews were also found everywhere we looked.
- “Somewhat disappointed with this product. It is extremely expensive and only moderately effective. My husband gave it to me as a gift or I would have sent it back.”
- “I don’t think this did anything.”
Are We Sold on NuFace?
Well, we have to give credit where it is due. There are some happy customers, but it looks like for every happy person there is an unhappy one. The price and quality of construction also leave us with reservations about NuFace.
Do We Like Something Better Than NuFace?
After doing hundreds of reviews, the shining star continues to be BioGeniste. Our 2016 top pick is packed with clinically tested ingredients and users are going wild over the amazing results.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.