Are you just a little bit curious about Novaderm?
Novaderm is an affiliate anti-aging cream that’s supposed to make you look “years younger” with regular use. We were unable to find an official website and all links lead to a completely different product. According to one description, the formula is supposed to offer results similar to a laser resurfacing treatment. There’s a good chance this is not the truth.
What is Novaderm?
Novaderm is an eye cream that contains peptides. That’s the only indication of the ingredients in the formula. There is mention of clinical studies, but without an official website, there’s no place for the company to provide such information. We have no idea when the product was released or when the business behind the formula started.
Quick Facts on Novaderm
- There is no official website.
- We found no place to order online.
- Novaderm makes unrealistic claims.
- Will not work as well as laser resurfacing.
- There are reports of undisclosed charges.
- The 14-day trial appears to start when you order.
- You will likely have fewer than 14 days to try it out.
- Links to purchase Novaderm lead to the PurEternal website.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Novaderm?
“There are far too many questions about Novaderm to get a good look at the formula,” said our Skincare Editor. “We have no idea the ingredients, how the customer is supposed to order or where the official website has gone.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
There are plenty of issues with Novaderm creme, including problems with undisclosed charges and price.
As a couple unhappy customers put it:
- “$89 for a small container of eye cream that doesn’t work.”
- “I was charged twice in a matter of a two-week span. Almost $360 is a bit much.”
We found no one who felt Novaderm was worth the price.
There are also the undisclosed charges that plague some customers.
- “They charge within 2 weeks from the day the order is placed, which I have yet to see where it states that.”
- “When I called they now advise that there is a $9.95 restocking charge. That was not previously disclosed.”
One person claimed all the customer had to do was read the website.
- “It clearly states that you get a “14” day trial, and you have the option to buy or discontinue product …. if you don’t cancel you will be charged…. common sense.”
Do We Think Novaderm is Worth a Try?
Well, we’re not exactly sold on Novaderm eye cream. There are reports that it doesn’t work, complaints about the high price and charges, like a restocking fee of $9.95, that aren’t revealed. We also have concerns about the missing website and no information on where to purchase.
What Do We Like Better Than Novaderm?
In all of 2016, of hundreds of reviews we’ve completed, the one that stands above the rest is BioGeniste. It’s made with ingredients that are clinically tested, results are amazing and there is an official website.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.