What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Nova Skin Care System||
The official website for the Nova Skin Care System tells us that it is an anti-aging device, and that the gentle vibrations of the Nova Skin Care System will rejuvenate your skin, as well as increasing the skin’s circulation and the body’s own production of collagen.
The Nova Skin Care System can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $199.80. This purchase price includes the Nova Skin Care System device, an exfoliator, purifying cleanser, moisturizer, an instruction manual and ten washable microfiber pads. The official website contains videos of those who have already used the Nova Skin Care System device, and there is an offer of a free 60-day trial.
Unfortunately the official website does not give any detailed information regarding the technology behind this device. The Nova Skin Care System is certainly not the only system on the market that claims to be able to rejuvenate a user’s skin using gentle electrical impulses. For some reason, it seems as if this idea has always been more popular in Europe than in the Unite States. We would like to know what the manufacturers of the Nova Skin Care System believe makes their device more effective or superior to other similar devices available for sale. We know that as we age the amount of collagen produced by the body diminishes and that this leads to sagging of the skin as well as to lines and wrinkles. Research and clinical trials have shown that including peptides in anti-aging creams can have a powerful effect on the aging process. In clinical trials engineered, combined peptide ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 have been shown to be very effective.
- There is a detailed official website for the Nova Skin Care System.
- The Nova Skin Care System can be ordered directly online.
- There is an offer of a free sixty day trial.
- There are a whole host of other similar electrical devices for sale on the market with little to distinguish between them.
- We are given no information as to what the manufacturers believe makes the Nova Skin Care System superior or more effective than other similar skin care devices for sale on the market.
- We are presented with no clinical evidence to show that the Nova Skin Care System does actually work and does have a positive effect on signs of aging.
- We have no comparative evidence that the Nova Skin Care System is more effective than powerful, topically applied peptide combinations at diminishing lines and wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the official website for the Nova Skin Care System lacks detailed information on the technology behind this device. This means that we are simply not convinced that it is more effective than other similar skin devices at diminishing the signs of aging. In general, we find topical products to be more effective and reliable than expensive electrical skin care devices.