What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Nourish Skin Care||
The Nourish Skin Care range produces a range of products, including anti-aging products and skin care products. They also produce a range of skin care products especially formulated to deal with specific skin care problems, such as acne, dry skin and stretch marks. The official website for the Nourish Skin Care range of products tells us that the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes product has been formulated to help reduce puffy eyes and alleviate bags under the eyes.
The official website for the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes Treatment tells us that it contains natural extracts. We are given no information, however, on the exact ingredients in this treatment. It is of course difficult to assess the efficacy of a treatment when we have no information as to the precise ingredients in the product. The Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes Treatment can be ordered directly from the official website at a purchase price of $24.95. There is a full money back guarantee upon purchase of the Nourish Care Puffy Eyes treatment. There are also contact details should you wish to contact a representative of the Nourish Skin Care company.
Of course if you are searching for a treatment which will erase your lines and wrinkles, the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes treatment will not achieve this goal. There are some specific anti-aging treatments within the Nourish Skin Care range of products. We are told that the Nourish Skin Care Green Tea Face Cream will fight free radicals that cause premature aging. This product can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $24.95. Of course Green Tea, due to its high antioxidant content, is one of the most popular ingredients in anti-aging treatments on the market today. We are given no information however as to what distinguishes the Nourish Skin Care Green Tea Face Cream from other anti-aging products which also contain Green Tea.
- There is an official website for the Nourish Skin Care range of products.
- Products can be ordered directly from the official website.
- There is a full money back guarantee upon purchase of the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes treatment.
- We are given no details as to what ingredients are present in the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes treatment.
- If you want to get rid of lines and wrinkles, the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes Cream is not a suitable product.
- We are presented with no evidence that shows that the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes treatment actually works.
- There does not seem to be an offer of free trial samples via the official website
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day there is no evidence that the Nourish Skin Care Puffy Eyes treatment is more effective than similar treatments on the market today. If puffy eyes are a particular concern of yours, you may wish to contact Nourish Skin Care to see if you can convince them to send you a free sample of this product. Needless to say, it is not formulated to do much for facial wrinkles.