What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Nexiderm SP is manufactured by the company Boehm Ritter. It is marketed by those selling it as a major anti-aging treatment that will reduce a user’s fine facial lines and wrinkles. We are told that the major active ingredient in Nexiderm SP is the cutting-edge peptide Matryxil 3000. This patented ingredient, however, is also available in a number of other anti-aging creams for sale today, although it is always a good ingredient to see.
Although we are told that Nexiderm SP contains Matryxil 3000 we are not given any information on the other ingredients actually contained in this product. Those who know something about some of the popular ingredients in anti-saging creams will know that Matryxil 3000 is a patented active ingredient developed by a European Laboratory. It contains two peptides, namely Palmitoyl Olgopeptide 7 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide. These peptides work together to boost the production of collagen and also to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Nexiderm SP is sold at a price of $84.00.
There are a number of testimonials available on the web written by those who have already purchased Nexiderm SP. These testimonials are unfortunately not very complementary. It seems that the company that manufacturers Nexiderm SP have some serious problems on the customer service side of things. Testimonials have included problems with the returns policy not being honoured, and other instances of money still being deducted from credit cards, after monthly delivery of the product has been cancelled.
- Nexiderm SP contains Matrixyl 3000. Clinical tests have shown that this ingredient is successful in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- There does appear to be a returns policy with purchase of this product.
- Nexiderm SP can be ordered directly online.
- There have been some very uncomplimentary testimonials regarding the after-sales customer service policy of the company that manufactures Nexiderm SP.
- Although we are told that it contains Matrixyl 3000, we are given no information on the other ingredients present in Nexiderm SP.
- Nexiderm SP is not the only anti-aging cream available for sale which contains Matryxil 3000.
- There are other anti-aging creams available for sale which contain Matryxil 3000 at a lower retail price than Nexiderm SP.
The Bottom Line
Customer testimonials would seem to indicate that the manufacturers of Nexiderm SP have a very poor customer service record. There are a number of other anti-aging creams for sale that contain Matryxil 3000, so why should we choose a brand that does not seem to treat its customers in a particularly respectful manner. Furthermore, why should we pay a higher price for Nexiderm SP, when there are other creams available for sale featuring Matrixyl 3000 at a lower price?