What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Neutrogena Healthy Skin||
Neutrogena is a skin care brand that can be found in most common drugstores and even in many supermarkets these days. This line has many categories and currently provides numerous products for both women and men. One aspect of the broad line is Neutrogena Healthy Skin. This category consists of a few different facial treatments, such as the Face Lotion SPF 15, Pore Refining Cleanser, Eye Cream, and Anti-Wrinkle Cream. These products are claimed to be allergy-tested, non-greasy, oil-free, and non-comedogenic. All Neutrogena products can be attained with ease through the official website.
The key purpose of Neutrogena Healthy Skin products is to assist with anti-aging. Products like the Face Lotion SPF15 are stated to improve the overall texture of the user’s skin, while hydrating, reducing fine lines, minimizing blotchiness, and protecting the complexion from sun damage. Users may see a difference in skin tone, firmness and clarity within only two weeks. The major active components found in Neutrogena Healthy Skin treatments are Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (helps slough away dead skin cells and improve texture), Vitamin E (calms and heals skin), Pro-Vitamin B5 (hydrates the skin), Vitamin C (assists with skin cell turnover), and Retinol (this is Vitamin A). Naturally these topical treatments are most suitable for aging complexions or mature skin.
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin care line is rather small, but places a focus on diminishing fine lines, rough skin, blotchiness, uneven skin tones, dryness, and deep facial creases. Both the Face Lotion SPF 15 and Anti-Wrinkle Cream are said to absorb quickly into the user’s face. They are fragrance free and should not cause irritation. While it is nice to see application instructions posted on the official website, there is no real clinical evidence provided to support Neutrogena Healthy Skin products. Nor are there any product reviews left by past and current users. To make things simpler, the Neutrogena website is broken down into categories like Women, Teen, and Men. An expert center link is offered to assist users with finding the right products.
- Neutrogena is a skin care line that has stood the test of time.
- It is very easy to come by Neutrogena Healthy Skin products in most common drugstores.
- The major active ingredients for this line are revealed and discussed on the website, which is helpful.
- There are no responses or reviews posted regarding Neutrogena Healthy Skin products, which may bother some individuals.
- Full ingredient lists are not posted on the website for review, which may bother some women with allergies.
- A full refund guarantee is not mentioned on the website (could be attainable when products are acquired from a drugstore).
- The Neutrogena Healthy Skin line is really only suitable for mature women.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Neutrogena Healthy Skin care products are very easy to come by. All you need is a drugstore and you can access most of them. On the bright side, this brand has been around for many years now. However, it would be nice to see all of the ingredients for Neutrogena Healthy Skin treatments posted on the official website, in addition to some feedback from users.