Neutrogena Clinical is a full kit of products geared toward reducing the signs of aging and improving the overall look of the skin. The kit is just one of many skin care, makeup and beauty products Neutrogena makes. In this review, we will take a closer look at each of the kit’s components to determine if they are a worthy investment.
The Neutrogena Clinical Wrinkle Lifting Treatment Starter System for the face and eyes includes: ion2 Complex Serum, SPF 30 Activating Cream, and Eye Activating Cream. The serum is to be applied first, to a clean face. Then the SPF 30 Activating Cream is to be applied on all areas of the face avoiding the eyes, to act as a moisturizer. Then the Eye Activating Cream should be applied to the areas around the eyes. These products are gentle enough to be used on a daily basis. The products should be used consistently for at least two to four weeks before you start seeing results. For those who want to use the product at night, there is a night activating cream that can be used in conjunction with the ion2 complex serum. This does not come in the starter kit. The products are designed to help keep the skin moisturized so it can lift and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a more youthful look.
For those who are interested, the full ingredient list for all three products is available online at the Neutrogena website. These products are used in concert with one another to produce the best results. If after purchasing the Starter Kit you run out of any of these products, they can be purchased individually as needed.
- Neutrogena is a well known and trusted brand that focuses on a wide variety of skin care products.
- As of this review, there is a $5 off coupon and a $15 mail in rebate form to help you save $20 off the retail price.
- Though there are savings available, we are unable to find a suggested retail price for the starter kit.
- We don’t see any customer testimonials to support that this product works.
- There are no free trials of these products.
- There are no money back guarantees for these products.
The Bottom Line
We cannot recommend this product because we are unable to to truly tell how it will help the skin reduce the signs of aging. Without verifiable clinical research or customer testimonials to help support it, there is little reason to believe it will work as expected. Find a product that contains proven ingredients and add it to your regular skin care routine.