What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Neutraderm sells a variety of skin care products including acne solutions, anti-aging products, skin cleansers, eye care, hair care products, skin lightening products, masks, scrubs, sun protection products, and more. On its official website, the Neutraderm company claims to be “a pioneer in the development of innovative and ground breaking medical grade skin care products” for the last decade. The Neutraderm anti-aging line consists of seven different products including FaceGuard Daily Protectant, Face Lift Cream with SPF15, GA 15 (glycolic acid), GA 20 (glycolic acid), Multivitamin Serum, Retinol Q10 Serum with Co-enzyme Q10 and Vitamin C, and a Wrinkle Fader product.
FaceGuard Daily Protectant is an anti-aging product that contains twelve percent glycolic acid as its main ingredient. GA 15 and GA 20 also contain glycolic acid as its main ingredient, but in different concentrations (fifteen percent and twenty percent, respectively). Glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, or AHA, which is used in many dermatological skin peels and can improve the skin’s texture and overall appearance. The Multivitamin Serum, which is to be refrigerated, is an antioxidant formula with intense concentrations of Vitamins C and E and Green Tea Extract which promises to “nourish, protect, hydrate, diminish redness, strengthen and fight the signs of aging”. The Retinol Q10 Serum uses a combination of retinol, Vitamin C, and Co-enzyme Q10 to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles. Lastly, Neutraderm’s Wrinkle Fader is said to be a topical alternative to Botox injections which is good for all skin types.
- Neutraderm products contain retinol and glycolic acid which have been shown to produce positive results when used in anti-aging treatments.
- Neutraderm products are relatively inexpensive and affordable for the average consumer.
- Neutraderm products do not contain Matrixyl-3000, Collagen, Argireline, or Hyaluronic Acid which are the most powerful ingredients available for anti-aging skin care treatments.
- Neutraderm does not disclose the complete list of ingredients for its products. The website doesn’t even disclose an active ingredient for its Wrinkle Fader.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to locate a return or refund policy which likely means Neutraderm products do not carry a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Neutraderm products do contain some ingredients such as retinol, glycolic acid, and co-enzyme Q10 which have been shown in scientific research to produce positive results when used in anti-aging treatments. The level of results is unknown however, because Neutraderm does not post customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness. Without information regarding clinical trials or a money back guarantee, consumers will likely look elsewhere for reputable and proven products which contain the best ingredients on the market for anti-aging.