What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Neutox anti-aging product is marketed as an alternative to Botox injections and claims that it is effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Unlike Botox, however, Neutox states that it is different because you will not lose the ability to make facial expressions by using the product. The product is listed on several websites and claims to be a “breakthrough skin relaxant” that drastically reduces the effects of aging on facial skin. Neutox is said to “encourage skin tissue to restore itself and promote deep tissue repair”. It contains collagen, Argireline, Matrixyl, Hyaluronic Acid, and other ingredients similar to those used in competitor’s anti-aging products.
Neutox is said to contain powerful ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies to reduce wrinkles and combat premature aging of the skin. These ingredients include 15% Argireline, 10% Matrixyl, Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Neutox contains several proven wrinkle fighting ingredients such as Argireline, Matrixyl, and Hyaluronic Acid in high concentrations.
- The manufacturer’s website is unprofessional and does not give sufficient information about its products and Neutox is not listed as one of its products at all.
- The product has been discontinued on several alternate websites, making it difficult to locate and purchase.
- We could not find customer testimonials, before and after photos, or data from clinical studies to confirm the product’s effectiveness.
- Neutox was sold at $50.00 for only one ounce of product, making it an expensive choice among several competitors.
- We could not find a full list of ingredients for Neutox.
The Bottom Line
It appears that Neutox has disappeared and that it is no longer available for purchase. The product had mixed reviews online from consumers who had tried Neutox. Given the key ingredients of Matrixyl and Hyaluronic Acid, it likely would have been a decent choice for treating the signs of aging on the skin. Collagen was also an ingredient that has been proven to give the skin a more youthful appearance. Unfortunately, without further product information and scientific data, we can not verify claims made by Inheritance Skin Care or the Neutox product. It is possible that the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, but several websites claim that Neutox is on backorder. However, we have found that this is a common practice when a product is still frequently searched for by customers but is no longer available. Given that the product does not exist at all on the manufacture’s website, it is probably safe to say that Neutox is no longer an available choice among anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments. It would be better for consumers to seek out a product that is widely available, reasonably priced with a money back guarantee, with proven ingredients and favorable consumer reviews and testimonials.