What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|NeoStrata Bionic Lotion||
NeoStrata claims to be a “Leader in AHA Skin Care”. AHA’s are alpha hydroxyl acids which are found naturally in some varieties of fruit. NeoStrata offers many different anti-aging products including peels, tonics, creams, eye treatments, and others. The official website markets this product as a “high-strength lotion designed to visibly reduce the signs of aging” which can be used on the face, hands, and body.
NeoStrata Bionic Lotion contains Vitamin E which is known to be a natural antioxidant for the skin. This lotion is mostly marketed for patients who have undergone certain cosmetic procedures and can be used to enhance the skin’s natural moisture. NeoStrata contains twelve percent Gluconolactone and three percent Lactobionic Acid. NeoStrata’s official website states that Bionic Lotion can be dispensed only through a physician, so consumers can not purchase the product online.
The full list of product ingredients for NeoStrata Bionic Lotion are as follows: Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobionic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Arginine, Sodium Bisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Sulfite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth-7, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethoxydiglycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, and Chlorphenesin.
- NeoStrata Bionic Lotion can be used on severely dry skin, especially by consumers who need help with dry skin conditions such as eczema.
- NeoStrata Bionic Lotion contains Vitamin E which is a natural anti-oxidant that has been proven to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- NeoStrata Bionic Lotion can only be dispensed by a physician, which makes it unavailable to the general public.
- The price of NeoStrata Bionic Lotion is unavailable on the manufacturer’s website.
- NeoStrata Bionic Lotion does not contain sunscreen.
- NeoStrata Bionic Lotion is not formulated for the average consumer and its anti-aging benefits are questionable since it does not contain Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Argireline, or Matrixyl-3000.
The Bottom Line
NeoStrata Bionic Lotion is not intended for the average consumer in the market for anti-aging products. It is mostly for use pre or post cosmetic surgery procedure, and it works mostly to hydrate extremely dry skin. Though it does contain Vitamin E and it is said to be a high-strength lotion, it does not contain the most effective ingredients known to improve the look of wrinkles and lines on the skin. It would be better if NeoStrata provided some before & after photos of those who have used the product with positive results because it would be helpful in determining product effectiveness. At the time of this review, NeoStrata’s website states that Bionic Lotion is only able to be dispensed by a physician and the price of the product is not provided.