What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative||
The Neocurtis Journee Bio-Restorative Cream is an anti-aging cream that is supposed to help fight the signs of aging by decreasing the appearance of wrinkles on the face and neck area and also to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays from the sun. This cream is said to perform best if used during the day in combination with a night cream.
The Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Cream not only helps to fight the signs of aging as they are already happening, but it also claims to repair existing wrinkles as well. Using this product early on can help the need for it when the wrinkles have started to appear. This cream not only repairs the damage done to the skin from the sun and aging but can also help to prevent those issues from the beginning. This product is great for all skin types as it will not dry the skin out if you have sensitive skin, as some products have been known to do. Not only does this product work to reduce the signs of aging, but it also reduces dark circles around the eye area. It is two creams in one, which helps with the price.
- Neocutis provides a lot of information about its clinical research trials for all of the company’s anti-aging products directly on its official website.
- Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Cream contains Hyaluronan, which is the sodium salt of Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid is a proven ingredient used in many anti-aging products due to its intense moisturizing properties.
- For best results, this product should be used in conjunction with another product at night which will increase the cost the consumer needs to spend in order to see results.
- Neocutis does not provide before & after photos from consumers who have tried the products with positive results.
- The official product website for Neocutis can be difficult to navigate for consumers who are not internet savvy.
The Bottom Line
The official website for Neocutis provides a lot of informational data about clinical research done on the company’s products. Though it would be better if Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Cream also contained Collagen, it does contain a derivative of Hyaluronic Acid. The manufacturer goes above and beyond by creating a product to be used in conjunction with Journee Bio-Restorative Cream, but this could be considered a negative due to the fact that the cost to the consumer will increase with the purchase of two products instead of one. Various websites contain positive customer responses about Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Cream but individual results may vary. The manufacturer states that this product can also be used after certain cosmetic procedures to nurture the skin as it heals. Additionally, the product is said to contain a unique ingredient called Bio-Gel which is said to play a key role in healing wounds.