What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Neem Eye Cream||
Neem Eye Cream is an anti-aging product that is directed to be used around the delicate eye area to eliminate puffiness and to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The product is manufactured by Sundari, whose philosophy focuses on achieving harmony throughout the mind, body, and spirit. Neem Eye Cream is said to slow the aging process around the eyes only but it should not be used on other parts of the face or body. Neem Eye Cream also claims to help to re-hydrate the skin around the eyes to make it more supple and youthful in appearance. Neem Extract has previously been used in the Indian culture due to its medicinal properties. This ingredient is considered to be a “general health promoter”.
Neem Eye Cream is a specially formulated cream that helps to reduce puffiness around the eye area, increases hydration to the skin and helps decrease the signs of aging such as wrinkles and sun & age spots on the skin around the eyes. Some of the main ingredients found in this cream are Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Kernel Oil and Neem Extract, just to name a few. The price is a bit expensive as it is in the $40 range for a small .5 ounce bottle. The Neem Eye Cream should be used twice daily, both in the morning and in the evening. Neem Eye Cream is said to improve skin elasticity by nineteen percent, reduce puffiness by ten percent, and increase skin hydration by sixty-three percent – all of which should be noticed by the user within a four week period.
- The manufacturer provides information related to clinical trials of Neem Eye Cream.
- Neem Eye Cream has some positive customer testimonials on various online retailers’ websites where the product is sold.
- Neem Eye Cream does not contain the most advanced ingredients in anti-aging.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to locate before & after photos which would demonstrate product effectiveness.
- Neem Eye Cream may be too expensive for the average consumer.
- Neem’s official product website is difficult to navigate.
- We were unable to find scientific research that proves Neem Extract had any anti-aging benefits.
The Bottom Line
Neem Eye Cream contains mostly natural ingredients which may produce few to no results in comparison to more advanced anti-aging eye creams on the market. It would be better if Neem would provide before & after photos to substantiate its claims about the product. The manufacturer of this product, Sundari, has been featured in several women’s magazines such as Vanity Fair and Lucky Magazine however, that does not give any indication of how well the company’s products perform.