What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Murad Day Reform Treatment||
The Murad Day Reform Treatment is an anti-aging product that is meant to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier and to prevent water or moisture loss from the skin. The manufacturer also claims to help reverse damage caused by environmental factors such as pollution and UV rays. Murad’s website states that the Day Reform Treatment will “strengthen cells while preserving structural collagen, improve elasticity to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and exfoliate dry, damaged cells for a renewed complexion”.
Murad Day Reform Treatment contains Retinol, Raspberry Seed Oil, and Rice Amino Acids. Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that has been studied extensively and has been proven effective in increasing the rate of skin turnover and boosting collagen production to give a more youthful appearance. Raspberry Seed Oil is a good ingredient as well, as it contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and a natural SPF along with anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties.
Murad Day Reform Treatment lists its ingredients as follows: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Petrolatum, Salicylic Acid, Tannic Acid, Retinol, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Aspartate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinetorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Bisabolol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum.)
- Murad Day Reform Treatment contains Retinol, an ingredient proven to effectively treat wrinkles and the effects of aging on the skin. The full list of ingredients is disclosed on Murad’s website.
- Murad Day Reform Treatment has a good online presence with customer ratings and a money back guarantee.
- Murad Day Reform Treatment is expensive at around $65.00 for only one ounce of product.
- Murad Day Reform Treatment does not contain collagen.
- The website does not provide results of scientific research or clinical testing to demonstrate product effectiveness.
- The customer service policies regarding Murad day Reform Treatment are not very clear.
The Bottom Line
The two main ingredients in Murad Day Reform Treatment are great for treating wrinkles and improving the overall condition of aging skin. The company offers a money back guarantee, which is important when you are trying a new product for the first time. Customer ratings on Murad’s website are one hundred percent positive and we were able to find favorable customer reviews and testimonials on a variety of other online sources. The Murad website should post before and after photographs of consumers who have tried the product and should also include a link to the results of any clinical testing that has been performed on Murad Day Reform Treatment to demonstrate its effectiveness. The lack of customer enthusiasm paired up with the undisclosed manufacturer service policies make us a bit weary of the Murad Day Reform Treatment.