What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Motives Cosmetics Products||
Motives Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger is a cosmetics company that claims they can custom create a look for you via the internet. It has a skincare division they call Cellular Laboratories. There are 3 products available that the company claims have anti-aging capabilities. What will be in focus during this review are the Motives Cosmetics products known as De-aging Cream, Re-birth Serum, and Pentaxyl.
Since all of these Motives Cosmetics products appear to contain what seems to be an endless list of ingredients, then we will focus only on the ingredients that may benefit your skin condition and reduce wrinkles on your face. The first product we will examine is the De-aging cream. The main active patented ingredients that the website speaks of are thought to be Promatryx TM and Hydranox TM, although this is not certain due to the limited amount of information that is available. When researching this product you may come up empty handed.
The next Motives Cosmetics product in question is the Re-Birth Serum. The Synthetic growth hormone that is being promoted as the main active ingredient in the Re-Birth Serum is Clairsome P-9. It is supposed to replenish the original growth hormones by using nano technology. In theory, these hormones have stopped working due to the aging process, but after researching there is still no way of knowing if the presence of this patented ingredient has any real, positive effects on the condition of aging skin due to the lack of information available about this ingredient.
The last product we are going to take a look at is Pentaxyl. The 2 ingredients that we are going to focus on in this review are Matryxyl and Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. Matrixyl is said to be designed by scientists to induce Collagen production in humans. In one study it showed that Matrixyl showed a 33% improvement in a number of people involved in a clinical trial. The other ingredient is Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. The formula consists of amino acids. Even though it is a popular ingredient in a lot of products, we still find that there is a lack of evidence supporting the claim that it can aid in reversing the aging process of the facial skin.
- Has a 30 day return policy available through the official marketing website.
- All products claim to be multi-purpose when it comes to reducing signs of aging.
- Includes instructional video on how to use the product.
- Appears to contain peptides, backed by clinical studies.
- Unclear on the ingredients that are included in the patented process in De-Aging cream.
- No available customer reviews or testimonies at this time.
- Before and after shots were not found while researching the product scattered throughout the web.
- No information found during research explaining exactly what Clairsome P-9 is and what it does(Re-Birth Serum.)
- Website is not very comprehensive when explaining how the nano technology is supposed to work.
The Bottom Line
After reviewing all 3 of these Motives Cosmetics products it has been concluded that they may actually help with the aging process. Although some of the ingredients have been tested we still don’t know if it they are of high quality, and the products themselves appear to have no documented tests. At this point it would be difficult to say whether or not it would be worth the time to try it out when there are so many better-documented alternatives available.