What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Monsepa Express Peeling||
Monsepa Express Peeling appears to be a product available through Feiya Cosmetics. It is an anti-aging agent that comes in the form of a mask or a cream that is designed to smooth out unwanted wrinkles and acne scars, although our main focus will be on if it can possibly aid in reducing the amount of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Feiya Cosmetics claims that Monsepa Express Peeling contains a lot of natural ingredients. In this review we are going to try to determine, based on the information available on the Feiya Cosmetics website and other resources, whether this product could prove to be effective in reducing the signs of aging.
Monsepa Express Peeling is available through the Feiya Cosmetics website and from other independent retailers as well. It is considered to be an anti-wrinkle product, possibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles. According to the website it is available in the form of a mask or peel, although it does not specify which form, or it could possibly be available in both forms. Another possibility is that it may be in both forms, but they are to be used in conjunction with one another. Another resource claims that this is not a peel or a mask, but a night cream instead. One resource claims that Monsepa Express Peeling contains mostly all-natural ingredients, but there is no mention of this possibility on the official website.
- Website lists a category containing allergy information and how to treat the allergic reaction if you have one.
- Feiya Cosmetics has a $3 flat rate shipping fee for all of their products.
- It is considered to be an effective cleanser.
- Severe lack of information about this product on the Feiya website.
- Appears to have high potential of an allergic reaction in most people.
- The category title “Product Education” can be very misleading.
- Frequently asked questions category does not offer much help on determining the validity of the products.
- Parts of the website appear to be broken.
- Requires strict time regimen for 21 to 28 days.
- No risk free offers trial of Monsepa Express Peeling is to be found.
- Has to be used in conjunction with other products.
The Bottom Line
Feiya Cosmetics doesn’t seem to be sure about their product, Monsepa Express Peeling. Despite the category title “product education”, it offers little to no information about the product. It appears that the category was actually intended to war customers about a fake product line carrying the same name. There is also reason to believe that the website may be broken when trying to place an order. Nevertheless, the only informative content we found regarding Monsepa Express Peeling were listed under the allergy warning category. It appears that there is a high risk for an allergic reaction to this product that ranges from mild to moderate. What is really disturbing is the website reads that if you have ever had any allergic reaction to any skincare product or cosmetic, then this product is not right for you. At least they were honest and forthcoming about that, though we would like to know more about what the potential allergen in Monsepa Express Peeling actually is.