What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Mirenesse Power Lift||
Mirenesse is a cosmetics and skincare company based in Australia. The company has made the assertion that it has high quality ingredients that will improve the texture of the skin by reducing wrinkles and hydrating the skin. They have a line of anti-wrinkle products that they call Mirenesse Powerlift that, when used together, are supposed to reduce wrinkles and smooth out fine lines.
There are 4 products that are included in this line that allegedly aid in wrinkle reduction. The names of these products are Eye Serum, Cleanser, Day Treatment, and Deep Wrinkle Concentrate. The Mirenesse Power Lift Deep Wrinkle Concentrate is the one most focused on fighting wrinkles. The ingredients given about for product are very vague though, so it therefore cannot be properly investigated to determine whether or not it contains anything that would be useful in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. It is self proclaimed to be an alternative to wrinkle fillers.
- Website has posted testimonials.
- Website has before and after shots.
- Offers free shipping.
- Offers several different sizes so the potential consumers can choose the amount that is right for them.
- It is not known if the listed products are made with a patented collagen stimulator.
- It is recommended that you use all of the Mirenesse Power Lift products together causing an inconvenience if you have a busy lifestyle or a tight budget.
- There is no way to know if the product contains allergens.
- No known research to prove this product works.
- Exchanges or refunds are only available if the product has not been used or opened.
- The testimonials are not about any of the skin care products, they are mostly about the mascara and other cosmetics available through Mirenesse.
- FAQs are mostly made up of shipping and mascara questions.
The Bottom Line
It is difficult to determine the validity of the Mirenesse Power Lift products because of the serious lack of information that is available about the ingredients. The website also tries to mainly push the mascara and other cosmetics and seems to neglect the other lines, especially the skincare line. The biggest concern about this is not being able to check and see if there are ingredients that someone could be allergic to. Such as, people that are allergic to nuts may not be able to use products containing almond oils and extracts, leaving the possibility for severe allergic reactions open. Also it could be considered an inconvenience to have to use so many different products and one time to get the full effect. This process has also been known to cause skin iritations. This can also increase the end cost making Mirenesse Power Lift unavailable to a large number of potential customers.