What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Mineralogie claims to be a leading company in the distribution of mineral based mineral makeup products all over the world. The product line originated from Australia. What is said about their company is that their makeup was designed with the thought of accentuating a lady’s already existing beauty so they feel as beautiful as they appear. The main product that we will look at is one that Mineralogie calls Face Primer.
Mineralogie’s Face Primer claims to give your face the appearance of perfection when this product is applied to the face. The proposed purpose of this product is to smooth fine lines, decrease pore size, and to enhance skin tones. The ingredients of this product were not listed on the official website, so no further research about the products could be done at this time.
- Has a very wide range of distribution.
- Has individual outlets all over the United States.
- Has an official website.
- Website is easy to navigate.
- Website has a search you can do to find the nearest store to you.
- Offers education workshops to increase your knowledge of their available products.
- Website is not informative of ingredients or products.
- Very little information was offered about the company.
- Not available to the public through the website.
- No pricing was available.
- Testimonials were not informative.
- Retail locations may not be considered to be convenient for potential consumers.
- Very little information was offered about the product.
- The workshops appear to be available mainly for the independent distributors.
- Workshops cost $75 to attend.
- Workshops, at the time the review was written, are available only in Australia.
The Bottom Line
No legible information is to be found about Face Primer. There is no available list of ingredients to further investigate the claims that are made about Face Primer by Mineralogie. Mineralogie also provides no prices for their products. However, these products are only available in expensive salons and spas, so that would lead one to believe that the product itself is probably expensive. For a dealer to get information about this product you may have to attend a workshop in Australia, indicating that’s where the product’s primary retail bases is. For instance, the only distributor available in Mississippi is in Biloxi, which is located on the Gulf coast. So if you live in northern Mississippi and want to buy this product you may have to cross the state line or travel over 100 miles to get it. Bottom line is, the details that the website gave about the products were, to say the least, extremely vague and we found nothing where the company may have went out of their way to highlight convenience for the potential consumer.