What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for Methode Physiodermie tells us that it was research carried out in the Sinytl Laboratory in Geneva that gave birth to Methode Physiodermie. Unfortunately the website doesn’t really make clear what the Method Physiodermie actually is, but it would seem to be a skincare method which involves training beauty aestheticians in the Sinytl Laboratory. It is also, according to the official website, a customer care program that involves the use of products in the Methode Physiodermie range. There are a number of anti-aging products in the Methode Physiodermine range.
One of the main products in the Methode Physiodermie range seems to be the Methode Physiodermie Global Action Skin Eye Contour Serum. The official website tells us that this serum is formulated to tone the skin around the eyelids and that the serum will also reduce the wrinkles around the eyes. Unfortunately we are given no ingredient details. It is, of course, almost impossible to properly assess an anti-aging product when we have no idea whether there are any efficient anti-aging ingredients in the product. These days, web savvy consumers are looking to find out this kind of information before making a purchase.
There also do not seem to be price details available for Methode Physiodermie products, which means that it is impossible to tell whether or not this anti-aging product is efficiently priced in relation to other anti-aging products available. The official website for Methode Physiodermie also tells us that a second product in the anti-aging range is the Methode Physiodermie Intensive Care Revitalising Treatment which the manufacturers claim helps fight the effects of pollution and stimulates natural skin renewal and tissue oxygenation. Once again we are given no information regarding ingredients in this product or any information regarding price. There does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee, nor is there an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- There is an official website.
- There are contact details given should you wish to contact a representative of the company.
- Methode Physiodermie seems to be a well established brand in Switzerland.
- There are no ingredient details given for individual anti-aging products in the Methode Physiodermie range.
- The official website does not seem to given any price details of products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- Even the availability of these products outside of their spas is not very clear.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day there seems to be some basic information missing from the detailed website for Methode Physiodermie. We are given no ingredient details for individual products in their anti-aging range. There are also no price details given.