Merlot Skincare was founded by Wayne Beckley after he became interested in research showing that the French have lower rates of heart disease due to the fact that they consume at least one glass of red wine per day. Wayne Beckley decided to do some detailed research into the benefit of grape seed polyphenols and this research gave him the inspiration for the Merlot Skin range. All of the skin care products in the range contain grape seed polyphenols and there are a number of anti-aging products within the Merlot Skincare range.
The official website for the Merlot Skincare range tells us that all of the anti-aging products in the skin care range contain natural grapeseed antioxidants with powerful peptides to fight free radicals. One of the main anti-aging products in the Merlot Skincare range is the Moonlight Radiance Night Cream. This can be purchased directly online at a price of $20. The official website tells us that it will reduce deep lines and wrinkles. We are also told that it will help to promote the production of collagen. The official website contains before and after photos as well as testimonials from those who have used the products in the anti-aging range.
Another anti-aging product in the Merlot Skincare range is the Microdermabrasion Body Scrub. We are told that this will minimize age spots, as well as lines and wrinkles. This can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $15. The official website does tell us that some of the products contain Argireline, but as there is no detailed ingredients list for individual products we do not know which specific products contain this ingredient. The official website has contact details should you wish to contact a representative of the company. There is also a fourteen-day money back guarantee upon purchase.
- There is an official website for the Merlot Skincare range.
- There is a fourteen day full money back guarantee.
- The products can be ordered directly from the official website.
- The Merlot Skincare range is not the only skin care range to contain grape seed polyphenols, and we’ve yet to see much evidence on the topical vs. oral effects of this ingredient.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- There is not a full and comprehensive ingredients list for individual products.
- We have no evidence that the anti-aging products in the Merlot Skincare range are more effective than other anti-aging products which contain grape seed polyphenols.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day we have no evidence that the anti-aging products within the Merlot Skincare range are superior to other anti-aging creams with similar ingredients. We’ve definitely seen products containing engineered peptides and other cutting-edge ingredients that offer a lot more clinical research data than Merlot skincare. We would probably not choose the Merlot Skincare range over and above other similar products for sale.