The Head Office of the company Merle Norman Skin Care is in Los Angelos. They manufacture and distribute a large cosmetic and skin care range that is sold throughout two thousand Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios in the United States and in Canada. One of their main anti-aging product is known as Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother. There is an official website for the Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios. It is not, however, possible to order products directly from the website, and you will need to visit one of the studios directly to pick up Merle Norman Skin Care products.
We are told on the official website that the main active ingredient in Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother by Merle Norman Skin Care is Argireline. Argireline is the trade name for Acetyl Hexapeptide 3. It is an ingredient thats is derived from natural protein. It is often said to be a safe alternative to Botox, and those who sell products containing Agireline claim that it relaxes facial muscles, which will in turn minimize current wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle contractions. However, the Luxia Wrinkle Smoother by Merle Norman Skin Care is not the only anti-aging cream for sale on the market that contains Argireline as a main active ingredient. Although the official website gives information on all of the skin care products in the range, it does not actually give any price details. In order to get price details and to actually purchase the product you will need to visit a Merle Norman Skin Care retailer in person. If you live outside the United States or Canada, you will therefore find it difficult to purchase the products in the Merle Norman Skin Care range.
- There is an official website for the Merle Norman Skin Care range.
- The official website enables you to locate your nearest Merle Norman Skin Care studio.
- The main anti-aging product, the Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother, contains Argireline which is thought to have anti-aging qualities for the skin.
- You cannot order any skin products directly from the website.
- The official website does not give any details of the prices of products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee if you purchase the Luxiva Wrinkle Smoother.
- There are a large number of other products on the market which also contain Argireline as a main active ingredient.
The Bottom Line
Although the official website for the Merle Norman Skin Care products is well constructed, one of its major failings is that it does not contain the price of the products. This means that prospective customers have no way of knowing whether or not the price of the products is competitive. Also we have no evidence that their major anti aging-cream, which contains Argireline, is superior to other creams which contain this ingredient.