What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The skin care company Menthoderm is owned by the Wellway International Corporation. The official website for Methoderm tells us that it is a unisex skincare formula that derives its strength from deep pore cleansing. We are told that the ingredients in the Menthoderm products include natural plant extracts, vitamins and minerals. This skin care range includes masques, cleansers, exfoliating treatments and anti-aging treatments. Some of the anti-aging treatments in the Menthoderm range include Hydro Collagen Cream, Oxygen Boosting Cream and Vitaplex Cream.
The official website for Menthoderm tells us that the Oxygen Boosting Cream will prevent free radical damage as well as prevent the signs of aging, and that it will stimulate oxygenation in the skin. We are told that the blend of live yeast cells in the Menthoderm cream stimulates the oxygenation of the skin. We could not find price details for this cream on the official website, nor could we find details of specific ingredient content. It is difficult to assess the efficacy of a cream when we do not have specific ingredient details, as we are unable to tell whether there are any specific anti-aging ingredients in the product.
A second anti-aging treatment in the Menthoderm range of products is the Hydro Collagen cream. We are told that this cream will moisturize the skin as well as generate firmness and elasticity in the skin, which will delay the early signs of aging. Again we are given no price or ingredient details for this cream. Another anti-aging treatment in the range is the Vitaplex Eye Cream, which we are told will delay the appearance of expression lines. We are given some ingredient details for this anti-aging cream, and we are told that the ingredients include refined oils, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
- There is an official website for the Menthoderm range of skin care products.
- An email facility on the website allows you to contact the company.
- We are told that the ingredients in the Menthoderm range of products are natural.
- The Menthoderm range of skin care products is not the only range of natural skin care products on the market.
- The official website does not give price details.
- There are no full and comprehensive ingredient details given for individual products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Menthoderm range.
The Bottom Line
Although the official website for the Menthoderm range of products is fundamentally well constructed, it unfortunately lacks some important information, such as price details and full ingredient details for individual products. As things stand we cannot recommend the Menthoderm range of products over and above other anti-aging products on the market.