What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology||
The official website for Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology tells us that it is one of Europe’s leaders in solution-based cosmeceutical skincare products. We are further told that Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology are innovators in the use of peptide and antioxidant technology. There is a detailed official website for the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology range and you can order products directly from the official website. We are told that the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology Solutions range addresses different skin problems such as acne, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.
Anti-aging products in the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology range include the product known as Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology Age Spots. We are told that this product has been formulated to diminish age spots and to tone out the surrounding skin tone. The official website tells us that this product contains three specific lightening agents. We are not, however, told what exactly these lightening agents are which means that it is rather difficult to assess this product and its efficacy as well as its safety. We do know that some lightening agents render the skin more susceptible to dangerous UV rays. So, if you do decide to use this product you may need to ensure that your skin is well protected from the sun.
Another anti-aging product in the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology range is Derma Firm which we are told has been formulated to firm up the skin and to diminish lines and wrinkles. We are told that Derma Firm contains a number of multiple firming actives. We are not given a full and comprehensive list of ingredients for Derma Firm but we are told that it contains DMAE, Retinyl Sulphate, and L- Hydroxyproline.
- There is a detailed official website for the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology range of products.
- The products can be ordered directly from the website.
- Contact details are given should you wish to make contact with a representative of the company.
- Full and comprehensive ingredients are not given for each product.
- The manufacturers give us no information as to why the anti-aging products in the Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology Skincare range are superior to other similar products for sale.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- The price information on the official website is only given in British pounds.
- Availability in the US isn’t very clear.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, although there is detailed information on the official Medik 8 Skincare Biotechnology website, we are given no information as to what makes their anti-aging products more effective than other similar anti-aging products available for sale, and the brand’s shipping policies and pricing are a bit confusing.