Curious about how Meaningful Beauty works?
Meaningful Beauty is a Cindy Crawford skin care line. It works on an auto-ship basis, so customers pay less for the initial shipment and prices go up later. Cindy Crawford, a former model, is behind Meaningful Beauty. However, Guthy-Renker is actually the business that’s listed. The official website was purchased in 2000.
What is Meaningful Beauty?
Meaningful Beauty is a complete line of products that includes a cleanser, sunscreen, eye creme, glowing serum and smoothing capsules, among others. There are some good ingredients in the formulas, but we also found potential irritants like fragrance, alcohol, citronellol and limonene, to name a few. You use different treatments in the morning and evening. Detailed instructions are available with your order.
Quick Facts on Meaningful Beauty
- Offered with a 60-day guarantee.
- You can return empty bottles.
- Future orders come as an auto-shipment.
- Irritants are used in some formulas.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take on Meaningful Beauty?
“The official website for Meaningful Beauty is beautiful and we like that you can get a free gift with your order, but there are a few things that caught our eye,” said our Skincare Editor. “There are irritants used in some formulas and that’s a no-no in this business. We also noticed that no ingredients are listed for customers to view.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The first thing we looked at with Meaningful Beauty was the number of customers who reported side effects.
- "It made me break out with acne and rashes. Not something I’m used to at 54 years old."
- " I discontinued use after one month… my skin felt like it was on fire."
As is always the case, there are customers on the other side of the debate.
- "I do like how the product makes my skin feel when I use it."
- "In the past other products made me break out. Not so with MB."
Another issue to consider is effectiveness. We found positive and negative reviews that make it confusing to decide whether or not Meaningful Beauty is the right line for you.
Customers who liked the line said:
- "It still works for me even though I’ve failed to use it for a few days at a time."
- "I tried MB for about 3 months… I guess the product is Ok…nothing really spectacular."
Those who felt it didn’t work said the opposite.
- "I used it for 20 days…and didn’t feel or notice a difference in my skin."
- "I don’t think the products did much for me."
Are We Sold on Meaningful Beauty?
Is it time to click the “Buy Now” button? Well, we like that there’s a money-back guarantee that covers your order even if you’ve used up all the product and some customer reviews are positive, but we are hesitant to give the green light. We’re concerned about the irritants and reports of side effects. There’s also the fact that no ingredients are listed on the official website.
What Do We Like Better Than Meaningful Beauty?
Among all the reviews we’ve completed in 2016, the one that’s stood out is BioGeniste. The formula is packed with clinically tested ingredients and you can’t miss the long list of amazing reviews.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.