What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
There does not seem to be an official website for the MD Skincare range of skin products and anti-aging treatments. Although it seems that products by MD Skincare can be ordered directly online, we could not find a great deal of detailed information concerning this range of skin care products. One of the main products in their anti-aging and anti-wrinkle range is the MD Skincare Anti-aging Vitamin C Gel.
We know of course that Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants available today. Antioxidants have been shown to play a vitally important role in the anti-aging process. There are a whole range of products on the market today which contain Vitamin C as a main active ingredient. Those who sell the MD Skincare range of products tell us that the MD Anti-aging Vitamin C gel contains three different forms of Vitamin C as well as other antioxidants. We are not however told what exactly these other antioxidants are. They claim that the MD Skincare Anti-aging Gel will help your skin restore its youthfulness, as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles. We know that as we age the amount of collagen produced in our body decreases. Collagen of course has a primary role to play in keeping our skin looking young and healthy. Vitamin C does have a role to play in the synthesis of collagen in the body, but the market is already swamped with anti-aging products that contain Vitamin C as a major active ingredient. Furthermore there is no evidence that applying Vitamin C topically is more effective than taking an oral supplement of Vitamin C.
- The products in the MD Skincare range can be ordered directly online
- The main anti-aging skin products by MD Skincare contain Vitamin C. We know that Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
- The MD Skincare Anti-aging Gel can be purchased in a number of on line shops.
- There is no offer of a free trial size sample.
- There is no official website for the MD Skincare range of products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the MD Skincare range.
- There is no proof that applying Vitamin C topically is more effective that taking oral Vitamin C supplements.
The Bottom Line
The market is so swamped with anti-aging products that contain Vitamin C as a major active ingredient that the manufacturers of these products really need to make their products stand out. We have not seen any evidence that the anti-aging products by MD Skincare are superior to other products that contain Vitamin C, and therefore we don’t see a good reason to pick MD Skincare products over and above these others that offer more info.