What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
There does not seem to be an official website for the MD Skincare range of skin products and anti-aging treatments. Products by MD Skincare can, however, be ordered directly online, although product information is rather sparse. Two of the main signature products in this anti-aging and anti-wrinkle range are the MD Skincare Anti Aging Vitamin C Gel and the MD Skincare Night Anti Aging Vitamin C Gel.
Two of the main anti-aging products in the MD Skincare anti-aging range contain Vitamin C. We know, of course, that Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants available today. Antioxidants have a vitally important role to play in the anti-aging process. There are a whole range of products on the market today that contain Vitamin C as a main active ingredient. Those companies that are marketing and selling the MD Skincare range of products tell us that the Night Anti Aging Vitamin C gel contains three different forms of Vitamin C as well as other antioxidants. We are not, however, told what exactly these other antioxidants are. They claim that the MD Skincare Anti Aging Night Gel will help your skin restore its youthfulness, as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles. We are further told that the Vitamin C in the gel will help to boost collagen production. We know that as we age the amount of collagen produced in our body decreases. Collagen, of course, has a primary role to play in keeping our skin looking young and healthy.
- The main anti-aging skin products by MD Skincare contain Vitamin C. We know that Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
- The products by MD Skincare can be ordered directly online.
- There are a large number of online shops selling the MD Skincare range. This means that you can look to get the most competitive price.
- There is no official website for the MD Skincare range of products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee or an offer of a free trial size product.
- The skin care market is flooded with products containing Vitamin C as the main active ingredient.
- There is no real proof that applying Vitamin C topically is more effective that taking effervesant Vitamin C supplements or incorporating it naturally into your diet.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day there is no shortage of anti-wrinkle products to choose from that contain Vitamin C as a main active ingredient. This means that manufacturers of these products really need to make there products stand out. We have not seen any evidence that the anti-aging products by MD Skincare are superior to other products that also contain Vitamin C, and therefore we wouldn’t choose MD Skincare products over and above these. In fact, in general, we’d probably go for a peptide-based formula over a Vitamin C based formula if given the choice.