What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The company Maya Beauty is based in Bologna in Italy. The official website for Maya Beauty is available in both Italian and English. Maya Beauty manufactures a range of anti-aging skin care devices. Two of the main anti-aging devices in their collection are Oxy Light and Therma Skin. The official website tells us that Oxy Light infuses oxygen into the skin and that the Therma Skin device is an innovative synergy of Radio Frequency and Photo Dynamics. Let’s see if we can figure out what the manufacturers actually mean by this.
The official website for the company Maya Beauty tells us that the Therma Skin device is a device designed to treat the signs of facial aging. We are told that the Radio Frequency in the device warms the tissues and the Red Photo Dynamics stimulates and smoothes the skin to create an amazing light effect. We are told that the Therma Skin device can be set to different programs such as a program to help erase acne scars or a program to erase wrinkles. It is not clear on the website whether the Therma Skin device is available to purchase for home use or whether it is a device which has been created to be used in beauty salons and health spas. The official website for Maya Beauty does not give any price details for the Therma Skin device. Therma Skin is one of the only devices on the market that uses both radio frequency and photo dynamics for anti-aging purposes, and we would like to see a lot more about what is actually going on. The manufacturers do not however give us any information as to what they believe makes their device more effective than other light or sound wave based devices on the market.
Maya Beauty also manufactures the Oxy Light system which we are told can be used to reduce wrinkles, the build up of cellulite, and stretch marks. We are told that it does this by infusing oxygen into the skin. Once again the official website does give price details for this system.
- There is a detailed official website for the products in the Maya Beauty anti-aging range.
- The official website is available in English and Italian.
- We are given extensive contact details should you wish to contact a representative of the Maya Beauty company.
- It is not clear whether the anti-aging systems in the Maya Beauty range have been designed for home use.
- The official website does not give any price details for the products within the Maya Beauty anti-aging range.
- The Therma Skin device is not the only device available that uses radio frequency and photo dynamics for anti-aging purposes.
- The Oxy Light is not the only system on the market which infuses oxygen into the skin for anti-aging purposes.
The Bottom Line
The official website does not give any information as to what distinguishes the products in the Maya Beauty range from other similar anti-aging devices. We are also told very little about the devices use of light and sound waves to treat wrinkles. For these reasons, we would probably not pick Maya Beauty’s skin care offerings over and above others available for sale.