What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Max Factor is a well established brand of cosmetics with a loyal client base. There is a detailed official website for the Max Factor range of cosmetics. The official website is available in a range of different languages including English, Italian, German, Japanese and Russian. According to the language of the website different product promotions are available at different times, such as the opportunity to win Max Factor products.
The Max Factor line includes an enormous range of cosmetic products for consumers to choose from. The cosmetics available include lipsticks, mascara, foundation, eye shadows and blush, to name just a few. Their anti-aging products consist of a range of anti-aging concealers which we are told have been formulated to cover up lines and wrinkles. One of the major anti-aging concealers in their range is Max Factor Erace, which the official website tells us has been formulated to cover up lines, wrinkles and dark circles. There is also the Max Factor Master Touch Concealer available which we are told has been formulated to hide blemishes. Both of these products can be ordered directly from the Max Factor Official website. However if you are looking for a specific anti-aging treatment to erase lines and wrinkles rather than to actually cover them up you will not find any product like this in the Max Factor range of products. As we age the amount of collagen which is produced by the body diminishes and this leads to signs of aging such as sagging of the skin, lines and wrinkles. Research and clinical trials have shown that peptides have a positive role to play in the synthesis of collagen and thus the staving off of the aging process. If you are looking for an anti-aging cream you may therefore want to try a powerful peptide combination such as Matrixyl 3000.
- There is a detailed official website for the Max Factor range of cosmetics.
- The Max Factor cosmetics can be ordered directly from the official website.
- The official website is available in a large number of languages.
- There are no specific anti-aging treatments in the range.
- The cosmetics do not seem to include any specific peptide combinations such as Mayrixyl 3000.
- If you are looking for a range that sells both cosmetics and anti-aging treatments then the Max Factor range does not do this.
- We are given no information as to what makes the cosmetics in the Max Factor range superior to other cosmetic ranges available.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day if you are looking for an anti-aging cream then you will not find it in the Max Factor
range as they only sell cosmetics. They may well offer a solid concealer that will cover up fine lines and wrinkles for a day, but they don’t have any long-term treatments designed to really help skin and diminish the evidence of aging.