What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The anti-aging skin ingredient Matryxil is manufactured by Proctor and Gamble. Matryxil is the trade name for a five sided molecule called palmitoyl pentapeptide. Pentapeptides are, of course, now common ingredients in a whole host of anti-aging creams for sale on the market today. However the manufacturers of Matryxil tell us that what makes this one different from other pentapeptides is that Matryxil has a vital role to play in the production of collagen. The production of collagen is vital to our skin. As we age the amount of collagen produced by our body falls, sometimes dramatically, and this turn leads to sagging skin and wrinkles.
Matryxil is not sold as a stand alone product, but rather it is licensed out as an ingredient in numerous anti-aging creams produced by different manufacturers. Clinical tests carried out on Matryxil do seem to suggest that it may actually have an effect on holding back the aging process on the skin. Matryxil is often confused with Matryxil 3000. Matryxil 3000 does also contain the famous five sided molecule that caused lots of excitement amongst dermatologists when it was discovered. However the difference between Matryxil 3000 and Matryxil is that Matryxil 3000 contains two powerful pentapeptides, not just one. Anti-aging creams containing Matryxil can be purchased online and consumers have a choice of a whole different range of prices. There is no evidence at the moment that anti-aging creams in the higher price range that contain Matryxil are superior to those that are less expensive. Clinical trials, however, would seem to suggest that anti-aging creams with the more powerful Matryxil 3000 included may be more effective.
- Anti aging creams containing Matryxil are available for purchase online.
- Clinical studies have been carried out on Matryxil and you can have access to these results online.
- There are a number of testimonials online concerning anti-aging creams that contain Matryxil.
- Some of the anti-aging creams which contain Matryxil do not offer a money back guarantee.
- Matryxil is often confused with the more powerful pentapeptide combination Matryxil 3000, and the general trend seems to be to phase original Matryxil out of many formulas.
- Some of the anti-aging creams that contain Matryxil do not have an official website.
- Research would seem to suggest that there are some pentapeptide combinations that are more effective than Matryxil.
The Bottom Line
All of those who are interested in the topic of how the skin ages will have heard of pentapeptides, since these play an essential role in keeping the skin looking healthy and young. If you use a cream that contains Matryxil you will certainly be taking a step in the right direction to defend your skin against wrinkles. There are, however, other pentapeptide combinations such as Matryxil 3000 which research would seem to suggest are superior to original Matryxil.