What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Matryxil 3000 is a patented ingredient compound that has been developed by a European pharmaceutical lab. This lab now sells Matryxil 3000 to companies that wish to use the compound in their skin care ingredients. As we age our skin produces less collagen and the outer layers of skin begin to crease. With the advances made in wrinkle fighting skin care everyday, and more recently with Matryxil 3000, one can win the battle against wrinkles effectively for many years to come.
Matryxil 3000 gets confused with Matrixyl. Don’t be fooled, they are different. Matryxil 3000 has 2 peptides that work together to boost collagen production and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. These peptides are Palmitoyl Olgopeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide. Original Matrixyl only contains the Olgopeptide. The claim is that the 2 peptides working together are part of the “two heads are better than one” idea. These two peptides boost each other’s collagen producing abilities, and also combine with other wrinkle fighting ingredients in a product’s formula to boost collagen production and enable fibroblast cells to reduce the density and frequency of wrinkles in the skin.
- The research on Matryxil 3000 seems to be extensive and broad. The lab in Europe that has manufactured this ingredient is a third party lab and they do not have ties to the companies that are using Matryxil 3000 in their products.
- After viewing several different products that have the Matryxil 3000 in them, each offered really impressive before and after photos of the subjects who used each product.
- The products offered with the Matryxil 3000 compound are typically affordable. This makes the cutting edge science in skin care available to just about everyone.
- You can only purchase some of these products in certain spas or medical offices. You have to search the internet to find what you can purchase online and what will require a doctor’s perscription.
- Since Matryxil 3000 and Matrixyl are so similar, people are probably going to confuse the two and possibly buy an inferior product.
- As with any skin cream, you have to keep up with continued use to see results. This can be a tedious process.
- Not all formauls that make use of Matryxul 3000 may use an effective concentration.
The Bottom Line
Matryxil 3000 has impressed us. There are a lot of products on the market today offering all kinds of different ingredients. From natural and botanical, to synthetic and lab-enhanced, one really has to pay attention to their skin’s specific needs. With that said, the makers of Matryxil 3000 have clearly done ongoing and extensive clinical trials that can stand up to the scrutiny of nonbiased third parties. Matryxil 3000 is definitely an asset in any anti-wrinkle product formula, but be aware of the concentration used.