What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for the nutritional supplement Masquelier’s Anthogenol tells us that it is a powerful antioxidant that gives nutritional support to the vascular system, especially to the thin and delicate capillaries in the body. The major active ingredient in Anthogenol is Masquelier French Pine Bark. Masquelier French Pine Bark is named after Professor Masquelier, a famous French professor who worked at the University of Bordeaux during the 1940s. He made a number of discoveries in the field of health and nutrition. French Pine Bark is high in antioxidants and is especially beneficial for the vascular system in the body. It is often recommended for those who suffer from vascular disorders. The official website claims that Masquelier’s Anthogenol will enable oxygen to be better distributed in the body. This is intriguing, since there are very few oral supplements on the skin care market these days.
We are told that the ingredients in Masquelier’s Anthogenol include Masquelier Original OPC’s which are rich in Flavan-3-Ols from Pinus Maritima Bark and Vitis Vinfera Seeds. This nutritional supplement is not marketed primarily as a nutritional supplement to combat aging of the skin, but rather as a nutritional supplement to improve the overall vascular system of the body. Of course if one of the effects of taking this product is an improvement of overall distribution of oxygen to the body this may have an enhancing effect on the complexion of your skin. Unfortunately it seems as if Masquelier’s Anthogenol cannot be ordered directly from the official website. The official website tells us that you can buy Masquelier’s Anthogenol in certain retail stores, although it doesn’t tell us which ones.
- Masquelier’s Anthogenol can be ordered from online pharmacies
- There is an official website that gives product information.
- Research does show that French Pine Bark does have a beneficial effect on the body’s vascular system, and can increase the delivery of oxygen to the skin and the rest of the body.
- The official website does not give any information regarding a money back guarantee after purchase.
- Anthogenol cannot be ordered directly from the official website.
- The website does not give any details about which stores actually sell the product, if any.
- There is no information on the website as to its anti-aging abilities for the skin
The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that nutritional supplements, particularly those with high antioxidant qualities, can be a useful tool in an anti-aging regimen. There does seem to be some evidence that Masquelier’s Anthogenal can increase the distribution of oxygen to the skin which may give the skin a healthy glow. However we feel that this product is formulated to help those who have particular medical problems such as vascular problems rather than those who are searching for an effective anti-aging treatment.