What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Marjorie Bertagne produces a number of skin care products including anti-aging products. The company Marjorie Bertagne is in fact owned by the Chinese Company, Global Green Tech Group Limited. There is an official website for Global Green Tech Group Limited which is available in both English and Chinese. The skin care products in the Marjorie Bertagne range can be ordered from online shops and they seem to be available to ship all over the world.
Unfortunately there are no full and comprehensive ingredient details given for the anti-aging products within the Marjorie Bertagne range. Although we are given some ingredient details we are not given a full list, which can leave us guessing as to what else is in the products. Many manufacturers of anti-aging products seek to include ingredients in their formulas that will help to stimulate the synthesis of collagen. We know that as we age the amount of collagen in the skin diminishes which can lead to sagging of the skin and wrinkles. Some experts believe that the best way to stimulate collagen is to include peptides as a key ingredient in anti-aging creams. There are some powerful peptide combinations now available such as Matrixyl 3000.
However, we have no idea whether the products in the Marjorie Bertagne range include any such ingredients. There is also a lack of online testimonials posted by those who have used the products in the Marjorie Bertagne range. This means that we have no idea of the experiences that people have had with these products. There does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase nor is there an offer of a free trial sample.
- There is detailed information regarding the parent company of Marjorie Bertagne.
- The products in the Marjorie Bertagne skin range can be ordered from online shops.
- The official website for Global Green Tech Group Ltd, the owner of Marjorie Bertagne, is available in both English and Chinese.
- We do not know if the Marjorie Bertagne anti-aging products contain powerful peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000.
- We do not have a full list of ingredients for individual products in the range.
- We are shown no evidence to back up claims for the anti-aging products in the range.
- There is no money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Marjorie Bertagne range.
The Bottom Line
Consumers are now demanding detailed product information on anti-aging treatments before they make their choice. The fact that we could not access a full ingredients list for the anti-aging products within the Marjorie Bertagne range makes us reluctant to recommend them. One imagines that it wouldn’t be too hard to find similar products that ship much close to home, at least if you live in the US.