What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Marine EGF Serum||
There does not seem to be an official website for the anti-aging treatment Marine EGF Serum, but those who sell it online do give us some product details. We are told that as our skin ages the growth factor receptors which communicate between the layers of our skin decrease, which has an adverse effect on out skin and leads to signs of aging. According to those who sell the Marine EGF Serum, it will increase communication between the growth factor receptors. We are also told that it will decrease signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles.
One of the major active ingredients in Marine EGF Serum is Epidermal Growth Factor. Although this is being increasingly used in anti-aging treatments, there has not been enough clinical research carried out on the long-term use of this ingredient with regards to side effects. Those selling the Marine EGF Serum also tell us that due to the inclusion of Epidermal Growth Factor in this product the skin will also be protected from pollutants and environmental damage. The other ingredients in Marine EGF Serum include Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E.
These ingredients are extremely popular ingredients in anti-aging treatments on the market today. The manufacturers of the Marine EGF Serum do not provide any evidence that shows us that this anti-aging treatment is more effective than other anti-aging treatments which also contain Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera. Many experts now believe that peptides are extremely efficient anti-aging ingredients that can help to diminish some of the signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Marine EFG Serum, nor is there an offer of a free trial sample.
- The Marine EGF Serum can be ordered directly online.
- We could access a comprehensive and full ingredients list for this product.
- Online shops that sell the Marine EGF Serum give us product information regarding this anti-aging treatment.
- There is no official website for the Marine EGF Serum.
- It is unknown whether there are any long term side effects of using Epidermal Growth Factor.
- We are given no information as to what makes this treatment more effective than other anti-aging treatments that also contain Green Tea Extract.
- There does not seem to be a money-back guarantee upon purchase of the Marine EGF Serum.
The Bottom Line
There has not been enough clinical research to establish whether there are any long-term effects to using Epidermal Growth Factor. At the moment we would prefer not to use products that contain it until more is known. However, if you’re comfortable with being the first one to use an untested new treatment, Marine EGF Serum could be right up your alley.