What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
LRT Serum is an anti-wrinkle serum that uses twenty percent Argireline, which is one of the highest concentrations of this proven wrinkle figther available. Argireline, also known as Acetyl Hexapeptide -3, is a powerful anti-aging ingredient that has been scientifically proven effective at visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles. LRT Serum claims that it can be used as an alternative or a complimentary product to Botox injections because it works so well. LRT Serum says that it not only reduces current wrinkles, but that it helps to prevent new lines from forming on facial skin. It should be applied twice per day for the first sixty days and then once per day thereafter to achieve best results.
With Argireline as the main ingredient, LRT Serum works by using the patented blend of amino acids to treat wrinkles. Argireline works by inhibiting wrinkle formation and the over-production of catecholamine hormones. Argireline has been shown to smooth out facial lines in clinical studies and scientific research. The results of at least one of these clinical tests is available on the manufacturer’s website.
The ingredients for LRT Serum are as follows: Water (Aqua), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- LRT Serum contains Argireline which is an ingredient that has been proven effective against wrinkles and aging.
- LRT Serum offers an entire list of product ingredients and the results of clinical trials related to Argireline, which is the main product ingredient.
- LRT Serum has several customer testimonials available on its website.
- LRT Serum is expensive at around $50.00 for only 30 ml of product.
- LRT Serum does not come with a money back guarantee.
- Before and after photos of consumers who have used the product are not available on the product’s website.
- The product does not appear to contain collagen, another key component for effective wrinkle fighters.
The Bottom Line
This product has good reviews on various websites and consumers seem to like the way Argireline works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the face. With a twenty percent concentration of this proven ingredient, it is likely that it is an effective preventive anti-aging treatment. The product also contains Matrixyl-3000 and Hyaluronic Acid, which are also ingredients that have been proven to reduce the effects of aging on the skin. Unfortunately, it is expensive and for the first sixty days requires two treatments per day. Before and after photos would be a good way for the company to demonstrate proven results of LRT Serum, so it is a bit of a cause for concern that the website does not have that.