What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Lift Visage is apparently manufactured by a company called Jevene. The product is marketed as a 5-in-1 wrinkle cream that has several benefits which include reducing wrinkles and fine lines, exfoliating dead cells and rejuvenating new cells, reducing age spots and wrinkles, controlling oil on the skin, protecting against damaging sun rays, and assisting in healing wounds and scars. Sellers of Lift Visage claim that consumers will see results within as little as three days.
Lift Visage claims its key ingredients include Alpha-Hydroxy and Beta-Hydroxy Acids, both of which are derived from food sources and work to remove the top layer of dead skin cells and to assist in moisturizing the skin. Through the use of AHA’s and BHA’s, Lift Visage says the result is that skin looks and feels younger. Lift Visage also says it contains Glycolic Acid which aids in new cell generation, Lactic Acid which penetrates deeply to stimulate cell renewal, and Salicylic Acid which is a lasting exfoliant that clears the skin to make way for new cell growth. A complete product ingredient list was not available, however.
- Lift Visage is fairly inexpensive, as a two month supply is around $60.00.
- Online customer testimonials on websites which sell Lift Visage are mostly favorable.
- Some of the websites that appear to sell Lift Visage do offer a thirty day money back guarantee.
- Lift Visage does not have its own product website and an official website for the manufacturer, Jevene, could not be located. Attempts to get to websites supposedly for Jevene and Lift Visage instead redirect you to a website that sells inkjet cartridges for printers.
- Several websites list the Lift Visage product as a “rip off”. The customer testimonials we located can not be verified, so we are unsure if they are real.
- A complete product ingredient list could not be located.
- Scientific research data and results of clinical trials are not available to determine whether or not the product is effective.
- There is a lot of negative feedback regarding this company and this product on the internet.
The Bottom Line
With so much negative feedback online about the Jevene Lift Visage product, we would be very leery about actually purchasing it. There are actual ‘Rip Off Reports’ regarding this company and this product and people have had trouble with being charged for the product when they didn’t even actually purchase it. Without a list of product ingredients or scientific research to prove otherwise, we can not confirm whether the product is effective. The negative feedback online regarding Lift Visage negates the positive customer testimonials and it gives the consumer reason to look elsewhere for a reliable anti-wrinkle product.