What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Lierac is a cosmetics line that was developed in France by Dr. Cariel about 30 years ago. The line was designed with the purpose of targeting a very wide variety of skin issues that range anywhere form stretch marks to cellulite. It is said that these products are made up solely of botanicals and natural plant extracts. However, in this review we will be looking only at the anti-wrinkle line that is associated with this brand. We will take a closer look at it in order to determine whether or not this could be an effective product that can actually help reduce the fine lines and wrinkles.
Lierac Deridium Serum Anti-wrinkle Restoring Cream is described as being an intensive treatment used to smooth out wrinkles. The source also says that it contains botanical ingredients that decrease the appearance of wrinkles and helps to ease makeup application.<,/p>
Unfortunately, a complete list of ingredients were not able to be located at the time of this review. When researching a certain product like Lierac Deridium, it is often necessary to have a complete list of ingredients in order to determine whether or not this could be an effective product. The purpose of the list of ingredients is to break down each individual ingredient and research it to determine what the exact purpose of the ingredient is and to see if there is any scientific evidence that supports it as being an anti-wrinkle agent.
- This company has been in existence for more than 30 years
- Lierac Deridium has an official website
- Offers a customer service number
- Can be purchased either online or at a variety of drugstores
- Appears that Lierac Deridium products cannot be purchased on the official website.
- Official website fails to display a complete list of ingredients that are contained in this product.
- No list of prices were found on the website.
- Appears that there is no scientific proof or clinical evidence that is available that can be used to prove whether or not these are effective products.
- Appears to be no free samples or money back guarantees offered at the time of this review.
The Bottom Line
When researching products like these it may make some people wonder how such a business has been around for such a long time. This is because of the serious lack of information that the official site, or any other site or that matter, has to offer about this Lierac Deridium. It is nearly impossible for someone who has skin issues such as sensitivity or allergies to be able to research this product for themselves in order to determine whether or not the products may contain anything that could cause irritation to their skin. However, it can be noted that there are products out there that are considerably cheaper that do contain clinically proven ingredients while providing the public wither a complete list of ingredients.