What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Lendan is a Spanish skin/hair care line that that was founded in 1961 and aims to address and treat all general skin types. This brand is stated to use the “most advanced technology” when developing its skin and hair care products. The official Lendan website is available in Spanish and English. Unfortunately, it does not appear to provide a lot of details and background information on the brand. The Lendan line offers an array of moisturizers, toners, facial cleansers, exfoliants, masks, toners, anti-aging treatments and sun care products. Lendan products are not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
The anti-aging treatments offered by Lendan claim to “fill facial wrinkles” and improve the skin’s texture. Some of the active ingredients for these treatments are malt extract, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and sunflower lipids. The Lendan line is supposedly geared toward high-end beauticians and hairdressers. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any significant clinical data offered on the official Lendan website, nor are there any customer testimonials. Lendan hair care and skin care products are marketed toward women specifically and aim to assist with routine skin dilemmas such as fine lines, acne breakouts, sun damage, crow’s feet, age spots and deep facial wrinkles. These hair/skin products can currently be found in over 45 different countries worldwide. Unfortunately no free trial samples of Lendan products are offered through the official website and full product ingredient lists cannot be found.
Lendan is essentially a skin and hair care line that’s marketed toward women of all basic skin types. These products are stated to assist users with anything from facial wrinkles, to dry skin, to acne breakouts, to crow’s feet, to sun damage. A few of the primary ingredients found in Lendan skin care products are malt extract, alpha hydroxy acids (help to exfoliate dead skin cells) and sunflower lipids. No Lendan products appear to be available through the actual website. This skin/hair care brand is from Spain and has been around since 1961.
- Some Lendan skin products contain moisturizers and natural ingredients.
- Lendan has been around since 1961, which may reassure some individuals.
- Some Lendan skin care treatments contain sunscreen.
- The Lendan brand offers a wide variety of skin and hair products.
- The official Lendan website lacks customer testimonials.
- There does not appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Lendan products.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the Lendan website.
- There are no free trial samples of Lendan products offered on the website.
- Some ingredients found in Lendan skin treatments may not be suitable for certain individuals.
- None of the Lendan products are actually sold via the official website.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Lendan official website appears to be more showy than it does informative. Unfortunately this website fails to offer sufficient clinical data on the products to really support them. Lendan would likely be more marketable to more people if the official website offered some valid research, lists of ingredients, a few customer testimonials, a money-back guarantee or at least some free trial samples of the products. It’s probably a prudent idea to check out other skin care lines prior to selecting a question mark like Lendan.