What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Laura Mercier Skincare||
There are endless skin care lines and cosmetic brands to choose from. If you haven’t already found one that you’re satisfied with, then you’re probably on the lookout for a “good” one. That “ideal” cosmetic brand as they call it. Well, one more you can take a peek at is Laura Mercier Skincare. This brand name offers products for the face and body, as well as make up and brushes. With lines like Moisturize, Exfoliate, Cleanse, Prepare, Masks and Treatment, this brand has an array of topical products to offer women of all ages. The Laura Mercier Skincare official website states, “making your skin look great is the most crucial thing you can do to improve your appearance.”
The full line of Laura Mercier Skincare products includes makeup such as Flawless Face. This can be broken down into five separate steps, which consist of a Foundation Primer (a colorless gel that’s used to prep the facial skin), Secret Brightening Powder ($22), Foundation ($30), Concealer ($42), and Setting Powder ($28). One of the primary active ingredients incorporated into Laura Mercier Skincare treatments is Deep Sea Water. This component is claimed to benefit the skin by assisting with skin cell regeneration.
Laura Mercier Skincare is a line of treatments suitable for women of varying skin types and conditions. While these topical products endeavor to assist with anti-aging, they also promote skin cell turnover, hydrate, cleanse, repair, calm, nourish and smooth out fine lines. There isn’t a full refund guarantee posted on the official website for Laura Mercier Skincare products. However, it appears that they can be returned to Laura Mercier stores, if purchased from the store, and not on the web. Customer testimonials are not provided for Laura Mercier Skincare treatments. Some of these products are presented with all ingredients listed.
- There are convenient store locations offered for Laura Mercier Skincare.
- Virtually all women of different skin types can potentially utilize Laura Mercier Skincare products.
- Laura Mercier treatments purchased directly from stores can be returned to the store.
- There are no testimonials presented on the official Laura Mercier Skincare website to support the effectiveness of these products.
- There is no 100% satisfaction guarantee offered with all Laura Mercier Skincare treatments.
- There are not many active ingredients discussed for the Laura Mercier line.
- Laura Mercier offers no skin care products for men.
- Free trial samples of Laura Mercier Skincare are not offered.
The Bottom Line
All in all, the Laura Mercier Skincare brand is not very unique from what the official website reveals. While this brand does offer a variety of skin care products and cosmetics to suit all common female skin types, there is not really much of an argument made for what’s in the products. Naturally many other skin care lines really hype up the key active components in their facial treatments, however, Laura Mercier Skincare doesn’t seem to do this. Therefore it may be difficult for some women to distinguish why they should actually choose Laura Mercier over the countless others.