What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Lanocreme is a skin care company out of New Zealand. It was founded in 1987 and offers “Lanolin Skin Care” treatments, which can be acquired directly through the website. The official website is actually available in four different languages. These topical treatments are claimed to protect, nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Judging from the official website, Lanocreme products can be broken down into five different categories, which are the De Luxe Range (hydrating products for all skin types), Placenta Range (contain Ovine Placental Extract), Collagen Range (contains Marine Collagen to boost skin elasticity), Scenic Range (flagship items that contain more Lanolin), as well as the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Range (contains additional ingredients like Vitamin E and Aloe Vera).
In a similar fashion to most skin care lines, Lanocreme products can be categorized as either hair, lips, cleanser & toner, eyes, body or face. One topical face treatment in particular is called Lanocreme Active Placenta Essence. A single fluid once of this serum sells for $49.95 on the official website. Essentially this serum aims to benefit aging complexions by hydrating, boosting elasticity levels, firming and fighting wrinkles. It’s to be applied to the facial skin after cleansing. Lanocreme Active Placenta Essence contains the key active ingredient “100% pure ovine placental protein.” According to the website, this ingredient offers bio stimulants and skin nutrients.
Lanocreme is a brand of skin care treatments geared toward women of all skin types. The purpose of these topical products is to help users with anti-aging, common skin afflictions and daily maintenance. There are testimonials for Lanocreme products offered on the official website, however, not all ingredients are posted. The primary ingredient in all Lanocreme treatments is Lanolin, which is stated to nourish, repair and protect the skin. No money-back guarantee or clinical trials are mentioned on the official website.
- Some Lanocreme skin care treatment contain moisturizers.
- Any of these products can be acquired with ease through the official website.
- There are testimonials from customers, as well as an FAQ section provided on the website.
- Some of the Lanocreme treatments may be a tad pricey for some users (the Lanocreme Active Placenta Essence sells for $49.95 per ounce).
- Certain ingredients found in Lanocreme may irritate the complexions of some users.
- A 100% money-back guarantee is absent from the website.
- It appears that virtually all Lanocreme skin care treatments are geared toward women, not men.
- Actual clinical proof is not presented on the official website to support Lanocreme.
The Bottom Line
The Lanocreme brand has been around for over two decades now, which may reassure some users. On the other hand, it would certainly be nice to see a money-back guarantee offered with each Lanocreme treatment. Sure, it’s nice that testimonials are provided and the treatments are described to some extent, but many individuals like to know that they can get a refund if unsatisfied. Finally, there is no clinical research presented on the official website to scientifically show how and why Lanocreme products will work as suggested.