What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Lancome High Resolution||
Lancome was founded by Armand Petitjean in 1935 and is a very well known brand of beauty products. The Lancome High Resolution line uses two active ingredients known as Fibrelastine and D-Contraxol+. These ingredients claim to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks. The official Lancome website claims that you will notice a reduction in the number of wrinkles on your face, as well as their size and depth.
Lancome has a very rich history of creating beauty products. These products are distributed all over the world and cover a very wide area of special interests. Lancome spreads its products across five distinct areas and these are makeup, skincare, fragrances, sun & body, and men’s products.
Some of the anti-aging products in the Lancome High Resolution line are the High Resolution Collaser products and the High Resolution With Fibrelastine creams. These come in a few varieties such as “for eyes” or with an SPF 15 rating, so you can choose what appeals most to you and your wrinkle problem areas.
The Lancome High Resolution line of skin care products is considered anti-aging and is marketed mostly toward women who have concerns about their skin’s appearance. This line claims to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as age spots. The ingredients in the High Resolution line claim to encourage collagen production and help renew the elastin in your skin to make it more firm and tight.
The official Lancome website recommends using their “power system” to achieve maximum anti-aging results. This system consists of using a serum, cream, and eye care on a daily basis. Though this probably will provide better results than using one product by itself, following this routine means that the price triples as well.
- Lancome has a rich history and is very well known for its cosmetics and skin care products.
- You can purchase Lancome products directly from the official website.
- Lancome products are often sold in department stores.
- Lancome doesn’t disclose the full list of product ingredients on the official website.
- Testimonials and clinical study results aren’t posted on the website.
- Lancome products average between $50-$75 which some consumers won’t like, and a multi-product routine is recommended in order to see best results.
- The names of Lancome products change often so you may have to look around in the “Discontinued Items” area to see if your favorite product is called something else.
The Bottom Line
Lancome is a very well established presence in the beauty industry and has been for many decades. The High Resolution line sounds like an effective wrinkle reducer but we don’t like the fact that it takes four weeks to show results. Instead of purchasing Lancome products from the manufacturer, we recommend visiting a department store in your area that carries Lancome High Resolution products to see if they have samples or tester sizes available. The Lancome High Resolution line looks good for a user casually looking to improve their skin tone, but for those truly looking to fight wrinkles we’d probably recommend a product line that includes more cutting edge peptides.