What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
At times it can be difficult sorting through the masses of topical skin treatments these days. After all, there are so many at your disposal. Fortunately this is a good thing. With numerous companies developing new skin care treatments all the time, your chances of finding what you need are increased. Currently there is one topical medication by the name of Lac-Hydrin out there. This product can even be called Hydrolac, depending on where you purchase it from. However, these are both just brand names for something called Ammonium Lactate (12%). The purpose of this treatment is to hydrate the skin and boost natural moisture levels.
Similar to some other topical medications out there, Lac-Hydrin aims to assist with itchy, dry or scaly skin conditions, which may be known as xerosis, dermatitis or rosacea. Basically this is a prescription-level treatment that must be acquired through a physician or dermatologist. Lac-Hydrin is simply applied to the user’s skin twice each day to potentially remedy a dry, itchy epidermis. It’s massaged into clean skin and any sores or wounds are avoided, along with the user’s eye area, nose and lips. Typically Lac-Hydrin is not applied to the face. Some side effects that may arise are stinging, burning and dryness. Those with skin allergies may not be able to use Lac-Hydrin.
Lac-Hydrin is a brand name for the topical Ammonium Lactate medication. This is a cream or ointment that’s applied to itchy, dry or scaly skin conditions to potentially heal and hydrate the skin. Unlike many other over-the-counter treatments, Lac-Hydrin must be acquired with a prescription. There is not an official website for this skin treatment, nor are there any testimonials presented on a Lac-Hydrin website. Since this is a prescription medication for the skin, it does not come with a money-back guarantee of any kind.
- Lac-Hydrin is a dermatologist-prescribed skin medication, which may make it more effective than some others.
- This topical treatment for itchy, dry or scaly skin conditions is discussed and explained fairly well online.
- There is no official website offered for Lac-Hydrin topical cream.
- It’s unclear what Lac-Hydrin will cost once a prescription is attained through a physician.
- There is no refund or guarantee available with Lac-Hydrin skin care medication.
- There are some warnings for women who’re pregnant regarding this treatment.
- Lac-Hydrin may cause stinging, burning or dryness in some users.
- Testimonials are not provided on an official website to support Lac-Hydrin.
- This product is more of a skin soothing cream than a wrinkle fighter.
The Bottom Line
In regards to Lac-Hydrin specifically, there isn’t a great deal of support for this topical skin care product online. While it is known that Lac-Hydrin endeavors to remedy, itchy, dry and scaly skin conditions, and that it can only be acquired with a prescription, it’s not revealed whether or not Lac-Hydrin is supported by real clinical data and positive reviews. This treatment would likely be more appealing to more men and women if there was an official website with support from other users and Lac-Hydrin manufacturers.