What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid||
If you do not currently use sunscreen, you may want to reconsider. After all, applying a daily sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or greater can dramatically reduce damage to your skin from the sun. There are a number of sunscreens on the market today that cater to different preferences. One of these is La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid, which is also marketed as an anti-aging formula. This unique product is formulated specifically for the face, and can be used by women and men alike. It sells for around $30 (1.7 fluid ounces).
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid is a very liquid or water-like formula. In other words, it pores into the hand like water; not a thick cream or lotion. This product shields the face from harmful UVA and UVB rays, which cause sun damage to the skin. Although this sunscreen does not truly address existing lines, age spots, and wrinkles, it can help prevent new ones from forming. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid is both fragrance-free and water-resistant. This product is suitable for individuals with normal to oily skin types.
Once applied, La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid should leave your face feeling smooth and hydrated. This formula contains Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, which provides antioxidant protection. A Cell-Ox Shield is boasted for this face formula, and incorporates Oxybenzone 6%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 5%, Homosalate 10%, and Octisalate 5%. It is important to shake the bottle well before using La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid.
- This liquid formula provides an SPF of 45 to protect the skin.
- There are a few customer testimonials posted online for this sunscreen.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid contains antioxidants.
- This formula does not address existing signs of aging, such as wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid is really just a sunscreen.
- Some chemical ingredients are used in this formula, and may lead to irritation in some users.
- There are less expensive sunscreens for the face.
- Alcohol is one of the first ingredients used in this formula.
The Bottom Line
When it really comes down to it, La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid is simply a sunscreen for the face. It is not an anti-aging treatment per se. While it does provide a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect the skin from damaging UV rays, it does not address existing wrinkles, age spots, or other signs of aging. This is something to consider before spending $30 on 1.7 ounces of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid. After all, there are less pricey options at the local drugstore.