What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Kose is a line of organic Japanese skin care products which includes two collections: Awake and Sekkisei. The official Kose product website states that Sekkisei products are used for brightening the skin, minimizing the appearance of age spots & sun damage, and can also help to prevent future melanin formation in the skin. The Awake line of skin care products include natural, botanical ingredients which target a person’s specific skin concerns such as dryness, wrinkles, and other conditions. Kose claims that its anti-aging skin care products are as effective as products with cutting-edge synthetic ingredients that are currently on the market.
Because Kose Awake products use natural ingredients, they are gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. Kose Awake products include moisturizers, toners, cleansers, masks, and makeup. Some of the anti-aging products are Skin Renovation Concentrate Serum, Daily Call, Skin Renovation Serum 14, Lip Repair, Vital Express, Serum Un-Sign, Authority, Vital Express Lotion Serum A, Polyphection Fluid, Polyphection Serum Lotion, and Polyphection Pore Smoothing Perfect.
- Most Kose products are gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin and contain natural ingredients which is important to some consumers.
- Kose offers products for nearly every skin type and skin condition.
- Some Kose products contain Collagen.
- Kose anti-aging products do not contain the most recognized, proven ingredients to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles such as Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Kose products can not be purchased online directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- Kose does not offer a money back guarantee.
- The official Kose product website does not contain customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness.
The Bottom Line
The “organic shopper” or those in the market for “greener” products will appreciate Kose products and their use of natural, organic ingredients. Consumers who are in the market for anti-aging products that will produce dramatic, noticeable results will likely not want to try Kose products because they do not contain the most proven ingredients on the market such as Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, and Hyaluronic Acid. These ingredients have been proven in clinical trials to boost collagen production and reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles on the facial skin. It would be better if consumers could see before & after photos of consumers who have gotten favorable results with the use of Kose products or read testimonials from consumers who like the products. Additionally, Kose should offer a money back guarantee for its products. However, if consumers purchase the products through various retailers, the associated return and refund policies will vary from location to location. Consumers should make educated decisions and spend their money on products with proven ingredients.