What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Based on the holistic approaches of Sebastian Kneipp, the Kneipp Company has been manufacturing products for health and well-being since 1891. They have been one of the leading providers of effective body care, nutritional substances and bathing products. Kneipp is mainly operated in Germany but has offices located throughout the world. Kneipp offers a variety of skincare products that range from lotions and creams to body and massage oils, as well as bathing products.
The Kneipp website offers many different products for their customers to browse through. Some of the Kneipp bathing products include Eucalyptus Sinus Relief Herbal Bath which helps to reduce sinus pressure and pain and the Valerian & Hops Sleep Well Herbal bath which Kneipp claims will help relieve the stress and pressures from your day and help a user to gain a better night’s sleep. Kneipp also offers lotions that are supposed to help reduce flaking and dryness even if you have very sensitive skin. For consumers looking to reduce the appearance of cellulite, Kneipp offers a product line of anti-cellulite products which include Grape Seed Anti-Cellulite Exfoliating Body Scrub, Grape Seed Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil, Grape Seed Oil Anti-Cellulite Intensive Cream, and Grape Seed Anti-Cellulite Moisture Bath.
- Kneipp offers a wide array of products to suit many different skin types.
- Kneipp products are available for purchase directly from the manufacturer’s website at reasonable prices.
- Kneipp uses natural ingredients which are safe for all skin types.
- At the time of this review, Kneipp does not provide customer testimonials on its product website.
- Kneipp does not offer any form of anti-aging creams.
- Kneipp does not provide a complete list of product ingredients for the bath and lotion products.
- The Kneipp product website does not specify a return or refund policy which may mean the company does not guarantee its products.
The Bottom Line
Kneipp has been around for many years and have proven to be a reputable company for buying bath and skin care products. Overall, Kneipp products do not appear to contain any breakthrough or special ingredients which would make consumers want to purchase them over another product on the market. It would be better if Kneipp would provide customer testimonials so that other consumers in the market for these types of products would know what other people thought of the products after using them. Kneipp does not offer any anti-aging body creams which are popular among consumers who are looking to diminish the appearance of age spots and fine lines. It is important to online shoppers for a company to guarantee its products, so Kneipp should offer a clear return and refund policy and a money back guarantee.