What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Kiss My Face Cosmetics||
As with many over-the-counter cosmetics and skin care products, The Kiss My Face Cosmetics approach is based on natural organic ingredients. Kiss My Face Cosmetics was founded by two vegetarians who wanted to make it their mission to create “healthy” skin care products. The 200 acre organic farm where Kiss My Face Cosmetics are produced is located in Hudson river Valley, New York. The company operates out of a former feed store and converted barn. The Kiss My Face Cosmetic line offers an array of products from moisturizers to liquid soaps and even toothpaste. Believing that nature provides the best ingredients, the two men set out to combine natural organic ingredients into body care formulations that make you feel good and look good, yet at the same time do not compromise the planet’s natural resources. They claim that all the products in the Kiss My face Cosmetic line are safe for humans and safe for the environment.
Under the Kiss My Face Skincare line there are seven main categories. There are products formulated for body care, cleansing, beauty and face care, hair care, oral care, sun care and products for kids. They claim that none of the products have been tested on animals and that none are comedogenic (clog pores or cause breakouts). Some of the products may contain Asparagus, Chrysanthemum, Mulberry Twig, Peony Root, Wild Ginger, Shea Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula Flower Extract, Lavender Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Rose Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Olive oil and Lecithin.
- Kiss My Face Cosmetics uses natural, organic ingredients and processes that are safe for the environment and beneficial for the skin.
- The products are available in local retail stores as well as online.
- The Kiss My Face Cosmetic line is affordable for most people.
- Kiss My Face Cosmetics do not address the affects of aging of the skin.
- There are no customer testimonials on the official website to substantiate their claims.
- The products do not include advanced ingredients which make them unique from other natural or organic skincare products.
- Kiss My Face Cosmetics has a very strict return policy.
- More of a cosmetics line, which means its good for covering up wrinkles but not for treating them.
The Bottom Line
Kiss My Face Cosmetics will likely appeal to vegetarians and vegans since the products were invented by a vegetarian team of organic farmers. The products might also appeal to those wishing to adopt the “organic” concept and “go green” which is gaining popularity as more attention is being paid to the demise of the planet and the effects of preservatives and other toxins on our skin. However, if you want to achieve dramatic improvements in the look of your wrinkles, you should consider a product that contains ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000 and Collagen instead of products that contain just basic ingredients.